This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 6/20/2009 2:55 PM PDT
idk..........poppymelon.....or.................and then. a white light appeared. a lava lamp bright as night said "Beam me up Scotty." and rode into the smog..............there, happy?☻
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/20/2009 2:52 PM PDT
= ) ☻

Posted: 3/26/2009 1:14 PM PST
..and without another word, he walked away.

Posted: 3/4/2009 1:45 AM PST
The clock struck midnight. The chiming of the bells indicating the day was over, only for a few would a new day dawn.

Posted: 3/2/2009 4:03 PM PST
An ending? Just a random ending? Why don't you go ask your friends for some random words, and incorporate those words there? Anyway. What kind of ending? Perfect, imperfect, or somewhere in the middle? "He looked over at the granite statue and sighed," ~a phrase to incorporate within the ending. "Don't look at me like that, you were there!" -"Cucumber!" "What?" "I didn't say anything" "Yes you did" "Butterfly" "Don't start this again" "Unidentified Flying Obeject!" "Ok, now that's jsut silly," "No really, it's over there," "Whatever you say," Hey, I might use some of these.

Posted: 12/11/2008 5:34 PM PST
o!! wait wait I have A REALLY GOOD ONE: it was all a dream see? GENIUS.

Posted: 12/10/2008 12:39 PM PST
When he sat down next to his dog he said allowed "Carpe Canum" and squeezed her midsection. Everything was all better now. As it should be. The Staffordshire Terrier smiled up at him wiggling her butt in answer to his hug.

Posted: 12/7/2008 9:57 AM PST
And they didnt't understand, they never understood what it had done to her/him. I am free

Posted: 12/7/2008 2:35 AM PST
. . . And they all lived miserably ever after with Damien and his singing dog. IDK. ^-^

Posted: 11/30/2008 10:10 PM PST
hehe! i like the last one -- i think i'll use something like that....thanks, chica!!! appreciated!

Posted: 11/30/2008 9:31 PM PST
Ok... oh i have one! "What the!" or "Wow!" "What in the world?" "It's offical! I've offically gone crazy!!!" Ok, i really still don't know what your looking for but I hope this helps.

Posted: 11/30/2008 9:06 PM PST
I know it's hard. But I do better with stories when the plot and the ending have nothing in common with each other. I guess what I'm looking for is a strong word or object or other noun or a random sentence...anything. For example, I got stuck on a story's ending a few months ago. My friend told me to end it with a bang, so I did...literally. The entire plot was based on that ending. oiy.

Posted: 11/30/2008 8:56 PM PST
Well this is kind of confusing, but someone dies? or something? I sorry, BUT ITS HARD WHEN YOU DON"T HAVE THE PLOT!!!!

Posted: 11/30/2008 8:01 PM PST
Okay, so I'm trying a new aproach to writing a new short story. I have a male main character, an almost begining, and a vague plot. But I need an ending. I don't want to tell you guys the plot because I want the ending to be completely random. Just give me a word! A sentence! Anything, and I will work with it!