This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 5/23/2010 1:04 PM PDT
How about Moon Shadows high, or mammalia academy, try something like the one part of the full classificatoion of one of the animals. or someting simple like Smithtown High School, or pick a town on the Earth that sounds good to you, adn add academy, high school, middle school, or elementary school after it.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/28/2010 2:23 AM PDT
Simple but still a fanbulous kind of name i was looking for impressive names and never thought to think about the simple ones you just opened a whole lots of name possiblities and you just taught me not to think of things that will look impressive but start with the simple names thanks alot mistyag1

Posted: 3/27/2010 6:45 PM PST
Animan Academy?

Posted: 3/27/2010 3:19 PM PST
i am rewriting my story Moon Shadows and i need a school for it but i cant think of a name for it. the story is about animans (humans that turn into animals) and the school is in the middle of the jungle and is made for just animans which animans go there after the first time they phase into their animal form hope you can help me out, i had a brainwave idea for the school yesterday but i cant have another brainwave so maybe you guys can help me out a bit. Mistyag1