This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Drum up support for a new WEbook writing group and connect to WEbookers with similar interests.
Posted: 11/17/2013 7:24 PM PST
He pushed me too far. I had to make a stand. 

"Draw, you yellow-bellied, lily-livered sidewinder!" I snarled at 6-year old Jonathan, our right hands hovering over holstered capguns. He giggled."That's not the way it went down in the Old West," I said. "There's no giggling in gunfighting, unless maybe you're sure you're gonna win?" 

He probably was. I love that kid! 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I was lecturing Jonathan and one of his sisters about using power wisely and kindly. "Power is the ability to make things happen or not happen," I said. 
   "Not happen," Jonathan said. I love that kid!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

One night when Jonathan was getting sick on the roadside, his 11-year old sister came over and almost stepped in it so I yelled at her. The next time he was sick roadside she came over again and stomped her foot hear it just to get a rise out of me, which is funnier now than it was then. I love that kid! 

(Looking to collaborate on a book tentatively titled - "I LOVE THAT KID!!!" - with people who have cute stories about the kids they love. Each should end with "I love that kid!" or "I love those kids!" It's my project so I get half author's profit and other contributors will split the other half, if any. Any and all disputes settled by cheap arbitration. 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply