This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Reader "Shout Outs!" > WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS FORUM? ANY WAY.
Give a "shout out" to a fellow WEbooker's awesome project.
Posted: 8/22/2014 11:42 AM PDT

pdsa1
Sorry about the double post it has a mind of it's own. the website sometimes! 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/22/2014 11:41 AM PDT

pdsa1
Living in hope 'Poetlife'.  Answer will come, by the way nice user name, I to write poems, the point is to escape the violent real world and loose yourself in a world where you can control fate or fate controls you poetry.  Even stories can be flowing like that of a poem, 
or it can send you to sleep. Never ever give up, Never lose hope and let fate show your feelings in poems. 
There is always a point in writing something. The mill grinds the flow but it is humans that make the bread. 
Here's a poem I have on my wall that cheered me up, I have no idea who actually wrote it. 
You have to take the good with the bad,
Smile when you are sad.
Love what you got and remember what you had...
Always forgive but never forget,
Learn from your mistake but never regret...
People change. Things go wrong.
Just remember live goes on!!
Hope this helps there is hope is light, that guides you through the darkness and leads you home.
There is always a point of poets. 

Posted: 8/22/2014 11:41 AM PDT

pdsa1
Living in hope 'Poetlife'.  Answer will come, by the way nice user name, I to write poems, the point is to escape the violent real world and loose yourself in a world where you can control fate or fate controls you poetry.  Even stories can be flowing like that of a poem, 
or it can send you to sleep. Never ever give up, Never lose hope and let fate show your feelings in poems. 
There is always a point in writing something. The mill grinds the flow but it is humans that make the bread. 
Here's a poem I have on my wall that cheered me up, I have no idea who actually wrote it. 
You have to take the good with the bad,
Smile when you are sad.
Love what you got and remember what you had...
Always forgive but never forget,
Learn from your mistake but never regret...
People change. Things go wrong.
Just remember live goes on!!
Hope this helps there is hope is light, that guides you through the darkness and leads you home.
There is always a point of poets. 

Posted: 7/17/2013 11:58 PM PDT
Poetlife
I still feel the same-have things changed? I hope New Webook Team-change many things that are not right here. Shall we live in hope? I hope so? Poetlife.

Posted: 10/15/2010 6:29 PM PDT
Poetlife
I as an older member who have been through the "MILL HERE" in more tha one way ask. WHAT'S THE POINT? Potlife.