This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Discuss latest YA books, trends, and how to pull off the next great book for teen readers.
Posted: 11/30/2014 2:57 PM PST
Congrats to Emily and everyone. I also want to introduce myself. I'm Beth Rodgers, a college English Instructor from Michigan, and I recently released my first Young Adult novel, "Freshman Fourteen." It is about a girl entering her freshman year of high school, who has to deal with her best friend moving away, a dorky boy who likes her too much, a boy that she likes a lot, and being involved in the school play. The book and the full description are available on the Amazon page at http://www.amazon.com/Freshman-Fourteen-Beth-Rodgers/dp/069231444X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417387993... Good luck to everyone!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/11/2014 1:31 AM PDT
Hi EmilyI have just E published on Smashwords my YA fiction In Case Of Emergency Please Notify: Jet Hunter.It was a previous We book winner under the name In Case Of Emergency Please Notify: Orlando Bloom. I have rewritten and updated and somewhere along the line it lost Orlando. It is in the style of a snarky teen diary (little bit Bridget Jones in style). It is free all July and thereafter $2.99 and I would love YA fiction readers to review. (I am happy to return the favour).https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/454383

Posted: 6/27/2014 12:44 PM PDT
I'm currently working on a YA novel about a village full of teens and children.  It's post-apocolyptic and I believe it has the propensity to be GREAT!  I just need a little creative help.  I'd be open to co-authoring or sharing the project with someone!

Posted: 6/20/2013 3:00 PM PDT
My debut YA / Teen contemporary just came out. It's free on Amazon today. It's titled Hard in the Paint by R. Rose. Go get your free copy! =)

Posted: 4/14/2013 4:42 PM PDT
I have a YA novel titled Recompense out to agents, and editing an adult contemporary while plotting for another YA titled Deluge. New to WEBook but patiently waiting for it to grow again. :)

Posted: 4/6/2013 9:32 PM PDT
Hey, guys! I enjoy writing Young Adult fiction. I'm currently working on re-writing and editing a YA novel called BEFORE YOU, complete at nearly 70k words. What are you writing?