This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 6/11/2010 11:28 AM PDT
she could be taken from her house at night and snatched out of her bed. Possible grabbing methods are binding, blindfolding, and gagging her and then stuffing her in a large bag. or just physically held. knife to the throat, gun to the head etc. After the initial grab, she could be placed in the bottom of a hay cart, car trunk, boat, flying ship, horse, or anything. there could be multiple transportation changes. She could go from a car to a train to a plane to the destination. Or from a horse to a boat to destination. Or immediately to the destination. She could be laid on the floor of a car, wagon, etc. It depends on your time period. but basically, when it comes to kidnapping, there are infinite possibilities. she could be taken in public and everyone else is murdered or obstructed in some way (bomb, brute strength, threatening of her life, threatening of their lives) she could be taken in private. Her family could be killed, it could be made to look like a robbery. Endless possibilities. Whatever you want. There's some ideas. Hope they were helpful! Good luck and Write on!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/10/2010 2:19 PM PDT
Hmm... I have some of those, but you might have seen them before... -Lured into an alley -Walking home and grabbed -Grabbed in a park -Robbery -Exploring a new place and grabbed there -Betrayed and taken there by a "friend" I dont know... maybe.

Posted: 6/10/2010 7:24 AM PDT
hey y'all I need ideas on how to kidnap my main character, Kate. I know where she will be held, but i need other ideas on how to get her there. anything will be helpful, just some ideas/prompts to help me get rid of this tiny bit of writer's block. thanks! -T.K.