This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > AgentInbox > Arrogrant god damn writer here
For questions and concerns about AgentInbox, suggestions for improvement, and success stories.
Posted: 8/9/2010 9:21 PM PDT
How about instead of "C-LIE-ENTS", "PAT-I-ENCE" "PAT-I-ENTS"? I don't know if you are aware that that was "one" of the so many details. Why Anita Nick Freud would call anyone a "Client"? Please TELL, GUILLERMO! How did that ---> went in the APPLE on YOUR HEAD?
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/9/2010 11:36 AM PDT
I also question whether your proposed method of obtainign an agent will be more successful than 'shelling out money to a website'. While agents do undoubtedly view the WeBook site and may even peruse some of the projects created outside of AgentInbox and PageToFame I doubt that they troll the forums looking for prospective clients.

Posted: 8/9/2010 11:20 AM PDT
I'm not sure if that was aimed at WeBook, literary agents, publishing houses, celebrity agents, art galleries or waste removal companies but I think you might be surprised at just how many companies there are out there that have a complete business model centered around making their profit from promoting other people's work. This is not anything new.

Posted: 7/26/2010 5:20 PM PDT
it'll work better than shelling out money to a website. indubitably. i'm not trying to sell my personality i'm trying to sell my art. i wish my job was to profit off of other people's work.

Posted: 7/19/2010 10:17 PM PDT
I wonder if this will garner the desired result. Call me a pessimist but I'm leaning toward no.

Posted: 7/16/2010 7:01 PM PDT
any agent think he or she's got what it takes to wrangle with me?