This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > Bulletin Board > Report Bugs > Spammer alert and possible problem with scripts?
Something not working the way it should?  Let us know here.
Posted: 5/29/2015 4:06 AM PDT

hlk88

Slippery spammers. I'll pass this on to the doc so hopefully they won't get through the net again.

H
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/28/2015 6:18 AM PDT
Hate to tell you this, but the same post is on the PageToFame forum too... wish they'd get the message that this site is 'off limits' but I guess it's just one of those things.  :(

Posted: 5/28/2015 6:10 AM PDT
Thanks, Hannah!  :)

Posted: 5/26/2015 5:58 AM PDT

hlk88

Thanks! We'll look into this and get it nixed.

Hannah from the WEbook Team

Posted: 5/22/2015 5:54 AM PDT
Another Spammer alert (posted today) and I can't even give you a link, because everything I try to post with one is getting blocked. 

Anyway, you'll find it on the NaNoWriMo forum, member posting is florencegbauer and title of spam post is: reduce extra body fat and look more younger - the irony of such a badly written header on an authors' site hasn't escaped me.

Posted: 4/27/2015 2:11 AM PDT
Just a 'heads up' that you have a spammer on http://www.webook.com/project/A-Problem-Shared-is-a-Problem-Halved.

Also, having a lot of 'unresponsive script' messages appear on my screen whenever I'm posting/commenting on the Forums.  Don't think my last post even got on the site. I use Firefox.