This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

An online poetry forum that covers it all: meter, verse, style, content, inspiration--and much more.
Posted: 5/28/2013 2:19 PM PDT
It's not only beautiful, but romantic at the same time. Love it!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/27/2011 11:12 PM PDT
I love this it shows you have a strong spirit and I believe your writing is your own therapy so your spirit will live forever:)

Posted: 9/17/2010 11:09 PM PDT
Please don't post poems on the forums. It's annoying enough as it is.

Posted: 9/13/2010 2:42 PM PDT
I love it! I love your poem, the imagry, the symbolism, how you carefully planned out the names. EvrythinG i can tell

Posted: 8/23/2010 3:07 AM PDT
Well, a long poem with lots of imagine inside :) I like the meaning of your poem !!! _____________________ http://softwareoutsourcing.biz/dedicated-developer/java-developer.html] Hire Java Developer

Posted: 8/23/2010 3:06 AM PDT
Well, a long poem with lots of imagine inside :) I like the meaning of your poem !!! _____________________ [url= http://softwareoutsourcing.biz/dedicated-developer/java-developer.html] Hire Java Developer [/url]

Posted: 4/28/2010 2:40 PM PDT
Oh Iris, my sweet Iris, I give my love to thee, But the Rose, if he ever knows will be consumed by jealousy, He will plunge a dagger into your very soul, For he believes that there is a way to turn ashes to gold,, From gold to silver then back again, Hatred can be stolen, but never lent, But hatred will never find you where you are, For you are my moon, my sun, my stars, You are my sunrise that brightens my day, And you are my sunset that hushes me to slumber, Misery for the day we grow old and die away, To whither with sweet fragrance in the air, and to bloom again another day, A rebirth of our lobe from a fragile seed, to delicate sprout, and then to a lovely blossom, Destined to whither and fade to nothing but dust, Oh Iris, my sweet Iris I give my love to thee,