This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Going to publish soon and I need help editing!
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 10/20/2013 7:20 AM PDT
http://www.webook.com/project/Erythro-2

I am starting the process of publishing this book. I only have a few chapters on webook but I will post more as I get the time. (I am a school teacher, so unfortunately I must stop to do lesson plans.) I could really use some good editing and feedback. The comments from the weebook community have helped me to bring the book this far. Now I just need a little more to take it all the way. 

To anyone who reads the whole thing (about 33 chapters, but I'm still editing the end) I will send you a free copy of the book when it gets published. Seriously. I'll even pay for shipping. 

Synopsis:
Pons and Sulci are two cities on opposite sides of a continent that has been at war for decades. Perin Proctor, a Pons general and former spy, is forced into Sulci. Alexander Lanstar, commanding general of Sulci, must control a city on the verge of collapse. Not everything is as it seems, and as the truth is revealed, the fate of the entire world will change.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply