This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Completed Manuscripts > Completed Manuscripts Forum
Use this forum to proudly let the community know that your masterpiece is finally complete!  Do not post here unless your work is COMPLETED.
Posted: 6/27/2011 6:00 AM PDT
I have a question. I started a project on here, but finished it on my regular computer and now it has been published. I was wondering if I could still make a post on this forum about it. Can I?
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/11/2011 2:27 AM PST
I did send a number of completed manuscript titles but i am yet to be responded.Your response will be appreciated.Thank you.

Posted: 8/17/2010 5:12 PM PDT
What about ones that are basically completed, but still undergoing edits?

Posted: 2/20/2010 8:31 AM PST
This section is for manuscripts available to read on this site, not on other sites.

Posted: 2/20/2010 8:21 AM PST
Question: would projects that have been published elsewhere qualify? I self-pub'd via CreateSpace last year and a friend recommended this site as a networking possibility....(I ramble when I'm a newbie, do forgive me!)

Posted: 1/2/2010 10:08 AM PST
I don't see it being a problem. no worries.

Posted: 12/30/2009 5:33 PM PST
I have posted 'The White Crow' as finished. I have since obtained a 'Foreword'. Can I still add it to the finished manuscript or should I make no further additions? Thanks, Brian F. Smith Taswegan.

Posted: 12/16/2009 4:22 PM PST
Also, Please provide a short description (a few sentences or paragraph) and a link to your finished project.

Posted: 12/16/2009 10:26 AM PST
Hey everybody, Just finish a project that has consumed the greater part of you for some time and want to shout from the rooftops? Well you can shout from the forum rooftops here and proclaim to the world that you are finally finished! Enjoy this new forum. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOUR WORK IS COMPLETELY DONE OR IT WILL BE DELETED <3 Gary