This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A place for all your gory horror writing discussions.
Posted: 5/14/2011 10:24 PM PDT
sounds good|
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/4/2010 10:47 PM PDT
I should start by saying that for anyone who reads my project and gives a thoughtful review, I will review anything of theirs as fast as humanly possible. I've studied a lot about writing, storytelling, fiction and the like and I will do whatever it takes to make you the best writer in the universe. Well, that said, I've been absent for awhile and I want to get back to writing my novel. I found the outlines and other notes, but what I really need from you is feedback. You can find my project here Here's the gist of my novel thus far: A girl seeks to protect her little brother's secret that he speaks with the dead, a young man trying to find himself has to deal with his father's dark past and all of this happens while the little town of Pestron is trying to keep the gnawing dead from taking any more townsfolk in the night. The Folklorist comes out of the Abyss from another time to witness it all. It rains very little, famine is a common obstacle, and the dead move in the night and gnaw on the flesh of the living and the dead. This novel is a Folklore-based horror set in the future after the fall of American civilization. Vampires are vastly different and more terrifying than their Hollywood depictions because they are based more on folklore. While the main tone is Horror, there are some elements of sci-fi and fantasy. The story follows a man known as the Folklorist who witnesses people who struggle with a world that is almost dead. In return, I read stories/novels/projects of anyone who asks. The more eyeballs I have looking at this and giving constructive feedback the better my novel will be and the more it will hone my skills as a writer; and I want to do the same for you. Here is a link to my reviews if any of you are curious as to how I approach helping others with the craft of creative writing: Keep imagining, keep dreaming, keep writing, and above all else, stay sane out there. -Towefin
Sign-Up or Login to Reply