This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > looking for fed back 5 and 1/10 times over
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 7/21/2014 4:16 AM PDT
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/21/2014 4:12 AM PDT
sorry to post again but I'd thought I'd put this here....... It's the chapter order and numbers.. I think I got them a lot messed up lol....

Stage One: Act One Chapter .4.Finally!!!             Pg. 11  Chapter .5.To another day   Pg.36 Chapter  .6.This Is not The End Pg. 71 Stage Two: act One Chapter .7. The family Pg.97 Chapter .8. Between Sports And Honor  Pg. 110 Chapter .9.Bad news    Pg.124 Chapter .10. It begins           Pg.133   Stage One: Act Two Chapter.11. The Blessed Curse      Pg.179  Chapter.12. A Dream And More    Pg.199   Stage Two: Act Two Chapter.13. Chalenging The Storm  Pg.215 Chapter.14. The All To Human Truth       Pg.243 Stage one: Act three Chapter 15: Time To Face The Enemy  Pg.254 Chapter 16: Facing Destiny           Pg.286 Fina Stage Chapter 17: The Truth Hurts                           Pg.294 Chapter 18:New As Fates               Pg. 314
also can't find where I am supposed to get the link. will post that next though

p.s. chapters are in tru;y tri saga. ty for your time.

Posted: 7/20/2014 9:34 PM PDT
yes I will give as much as I get here lol

Posted: 7/20/2014 8:40 PM PDT
basicvally i am new to this forum and stuff.. I haven't uploaded them yet but I have a long mostily unedited series about cheating the fates I need help with called truly. I am looking for beta readers anyone going to be in it for the long hall/ thanl you for yor time and feel fre to ask questiomns.