This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > 911 Writer's Block:  Tips to Rev your Engine > I need Help!!!!! Can't ever beat writer's block!
A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 5/31/2009 10:09 PM PDT
Hey, guys. (gals?) Generally, I have several stories up and running, and whenever I get blocked on one, I can work on the other(s). Ususally, if you give yourself time, your subconscious will do some brainstorming and really give you a hand. Often times, you can use things that happen in real life to help with your work. You just have to use lots of detail and really analyze what happened, exaggerate a little and whah-lah! You now have literary gold!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/30/2009 9:33 PM PDT
Sure i can check out your profile. Im new to this site as well, and have the same problem you do. Get stuck on one story then move on to the next hoping it will clear the blockage for the previous one and it never does. So i will stop by and read a few of your writings, and give some constructive feeback.

Posted: 5/20/2009 5:38 PM PDT
Hi I am new to this place. I have a few, like 5, stories on the go, and I can't ever get too far. I get stuck, then move on to a new one. Any tips on beating this? I write fantasy. I'm also working on a realistic fiction. If you guys could check out my profile and give me some feedback, that would be great, love you guys, thanks!!!