This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/11/2010 5:45 AM PDT
Well if you're using the Aristotelian elements, then they could be in a race to find the person who can manipulate air, each vying for control over that person so that they can control 1/2 the elements and overcome the other two for better or worse.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/10/2010 9:03 PM PDT
What about making them have to work together to find the one individual foretold of in ancient prophecies. Together they help the person go back to Egypt and prevent a terrible curse from destroying the world. I would make the person a woman and I would also sprinkle the story with helpful cats keeping with the ancient Egyptian traditional beliefs.

Posted: 7/10/2010 9:02 PM PDT
What about making them have to work together to find the one individual foretold of in ancient prophecies. Together they help the person go back to Egypt and prevent a terrible curse from destroying the world. I would make the person a woman and I would also sprinkle the story with helpful cats keeping with the ancient Egyptian traditional beliefs.

Posted: 7/9/2010 7:43 PM PDT
I have a character that has lived since the Ptolemies ruled Egypt. She can manipulate the element water. She currently lives in New England, America with two other people who can manipulate one of fire and earth. I now have to figure out a destiny for her to fulfill. I would appreciate any suggestions you give! Thank you!