This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 5/22/2009 8:23 AM PDT
Thanx for contribution
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/30/2009 5:10 AM PDT
How about.... "Discovery"? Or, better yet, "Involvement"

Posted: 4/26/2009 9:21 PM PDT
abbycatercy , Thanks for contribution.Will visit the website as well.

Posted: 4/25/2009 11:55 AM PDT
if you are referring to the rebel eader joseph kony who is ubducting children for his army, then this book (if well written) is sure to be a best-seller. as to the title of you novel, i have been to a website intitled invisiblecildren.com because they are made invisible by their own leaders who destroy evidence of the children's very existence. so maby somthing like "invisible children" or "rebels". well i hope i helped! good luck!

Posted: 4/22/2009 11:03 AM PDT

ulyferal
You're very welcome. Glad to help.

Posted: 4/20/2009 7:26 AM PDT
CaraRose, Thanks for contribution.

Posted: 4/20/2009 7:22 AM PDT
ulyferal, A Rebel's Soul, would make a powerful title. I might consider it as well. Thanks.

Posted: 4/20/2009 7:17 AM PDT
BStyle, I might consider A Distant Shout Thanks alots

Posted: 4/20/2009 7:13 AM PDT
Saturnianangel, your advice is appreciated.

Posted: 4/15/2009 2:43 PM PDT
Realize. Everything. 24. Raid. Risk.

Posted: 4/14/2009 9:19 PM PDT

ulyferal
Out of the Darkness Abduction! A Father's Struggle A Distant Hope Last Chance The Pawn A Rebel's Soul

Posted: 4/11/2009 11:06 PM PDT
Needful A Distant Shout Sole Search The Father and The Son Broken Promise

Posted: 4/10/2009 10:21 AM PDT
I had a teacher that gave a good tip on how to choose a title for an essay and i think it would work good for a novel also. What he said to do is that after you've finished writing it, you go through and read it then choose one word or phrase from the novel that you think relly kind of encompases the theme of the writing. So basically if you havent finished writing it yet i'd suggest you just don't worry about the title, but once you've finished writing then go through it until you see a word or phrase that pops out at you.

Posted: 4/1/2009 1:55 AM PDT
Will some one kindly guide me in getting abetter title for my novel. Below is the synopsis; A rebel group most of whom are disgruntled ex-government officials is gaining momentum in a small remote village,Amagoro in eastern Uganda. During one of their raids in a boys school they abduct twenty four children. One of the abducted boys is the Inspector General of police's son. Summary This is a fiction novel about a father's struggle to rescue his son abducted by a rebel group. He risks everything; his life, family,friends and a high profile job as inspector general of police . What he discovers is shocking!