This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Writing Groups > Looking for a writing partner/partners
Drum up support for a new WEbook writing group and connect to WEbookers with similar interests.
Posted: 6/7/2016 7:45 AM PDT
I see that it's been more than 5 years since you posted this, but I am now thinking that I might like to work as a collaborator with another writer.  I've also written about Christian themes and also about vampires.  I've even written about Christian vampires.
I have already written one novel in collaboration with another writer named Andilib Marx, who also happened to be a member of webook.  It's titled "A Gatored Community".  You're welcome to give it a look, or any of my other posted writings here on my profile page.  Then if, after all this time, you're still interested in working with anyone as a collaborator, please let me know.
I'll be taking a look at some of your posted writings.
Thank you.   
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/21/2016 11:37 PM PST
I am a professional academic writer at Quality Dissertation which helps university students to write an assignment, dissertation, essay and coursework.

Posted: 1/22/2011 12:33 PM PST
Hey, I feel about the same. I want to write but I dont know what to write or anything. And Id love to have someone to talk to on here or to motivate me or to co write with too. I'll send you a friend request and we can see what we can do.

Posted: 1/17/2011 6:34 PM PST
Hi, My name is Amy and I am 31 (just putting that out there) I am trying to get serious about my writing (career) I believe I write well and I have a ton of ideas, I just can't seem to stay motivated and in a forward motion. I like to write mostly romance..of all genres. From vampires to christian. If you want to get together and write a book or two...let me know...:)