This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 10/29/2008 5:39 AM PST

Toma
Totaly agree with Melissa.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/26/2008 9:07 AM PST
Yeah thats what i was thinking. Thanks for the help!

Posted: 10/26/2008 9:05 AM PST
If you ever watch Kate and Leopold, there's a scene in the flower shop and Leopold is telling the meaning of some flowers.

Posted: 10/25/2008 1:55 AM PDT
I had a book once called "The Language of Flowers". Apparently once upon a time every flower you sent meant something. Red roses mean 'love', yellow roses meant 'friendship', etc. Every bouquet was carefully planned out by the sender like some sort of code. The receiver would look up all the various meanings and deduce from that what he meant by it.

Posted: 10/23/2008 10:19 AM PDT
i totally agree with melissa. a dozen roses or none, i'd take it as a sign.

Posted: 10/22/2008 11:23 AM PDT
If I were sick and a guy I had a crush on sent me a bouquet of flowers, I would definitely think it was a clue that he liked me -- it wouldn't matter what kind of flowers they were.

Posted: 10/21/2008 5:49 AM PDT
There is an idea that i wrote down. The main female character gets sick and the main male character sends her flowers. In the boutique of flowers there is a single rose. I know roses mean love but if a girl got flowers from the guy they have a crush on and thers a rose in it, does it mean something? Should i have the women take that single rose as a clue that he likes her or what? If someone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it!