This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > Bulletin Board > FAQs: Help for Writers on WEbook > How do I get my work to actually reach an audience
Help for writers who want to use WEbook like a pro.
Posted: 4/28/2014 4:45 PM PDT
Now I have 75 views on my chapter and 21 comments with a 4.2 rating.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/26/2014 6:45 PM PDT
You have to promote your work. Currently only joining the WeBook five days ago, i uploaded my story plot and the first chapter I have already 35 total views on my work, and 6 reviews(feedback) on my chapter zero with a 4.5/5 rating. To get feedback and rating, you hover over the writing/feedback and press - get feedback. from there, you post a topic and ask for feedback or feedback for feedback. you will have to get around 30 views on the topic before someone answers for some reason and about 2 or 3 will review your work. you also get reviews if you post the (url website) of your work all over Webook while reviewing other people's work  and ask them to review your work for you. It takes getting out there promoting and helping others to get a treat back. you just cant upload and sit back and relax, you have to tell people who you are and promote your work at the same time of reviewing other people's work. 

Posted: 12/4/2013 8:25 AM PST
It seems that the only way to actually get someone to see your work on this website is to ask for it. There' s a section in the forums where you can ask for feedback. It's very disappointing. This website has an invisible community and it's nearly impossible to "discover" awesome stuff without doing a lot of work for it. 

I had the same problem when I first joined. I uploaded a couple poems and they went unnoticed. After reading the Terms of Use I'm skeptical about posting anything here so I just rate other people's works. 

Posted: 12/4/2013 5:01 AM PST
I joined WeBook in 2010 and uploaded a poem. No ratings/reviews. I get an e-mail this week inviting me back. Having forgotten what WeBook is, I logged back in and was excited about the idea and opportunity this presented. I made another post. Again, no reviews. The works/projects that appear on here when I browse all seem to be the same. How can I get anyone to find my stuff unless it is randomly cycled through PageToFame?