This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A place to post your ideas for new writing challenges, and thoughts on the current challenge.
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:03 AM PST
Webook is a trusted source as a writer is confirmed to get the amount for which he/she has worked dedicatedly. Many content writing websites fool the clients, take content from the writers and disappear at the time of payment. Hence, one should always be associated or connected with a trusted source which is sure to pay back the writer for his/her efforts. Such a platform is contentmart.com. The writer here is sure to get his amount as soon as the client accepts the order. This happens as the amount to be paid is sanctioned at the time of awarding the order. Also, the content written is not written in text format rather in image format so that a client may not copy the content illegally without accepting. This ensures safety and security to the writer’s content and creates an assurance related to the amount necessary to be paid. Hence, like webook a writer can get associated with contentmart.com leaving all money related worried behind to get the price he/she has worked for. Contentmart.com protects your content from being used without your permission which provides a payment security to your content and pays you all that you have worked for.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 12/2/2010 3:51 AM PST
Come along to the new blog and join the fun. Write about Christmas in 500 words or less. A short story in the spirit of the season. Anyone wishing to judge is welcome to apply, I need you to support me in this. Otherwise, its the first of its kind and I hope it gives fun and perhaps a little education too. At least pop along to look and leave comments for perhaps making it better or more enticing. Find it at http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2010/12/festive-challenges-post-them-here.html Look forward to seeing you, your subs and your comments. Shahw ;)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply