This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Let loose and have fun!
Posted: 9/4/2015 4:28 AM PDT
Hi Hannah,
  Your team closed my account (Martin and I) and I opened this, a new one, a week or so ago. I'm afraid I'm still having the same problem. I try to sign in, but it jumps to your main page. When I return the next day to try, I am already signed in! It's a bit odd. I really hope you fix the issue soon, because I would like to be an active member of your site, and possibly bring some others with me. I think you may have one new member here already, who I recommended the site to. Phil? Yes, it seems it's a google chrome issue. Good luck with it. I won't give up on you yet. I'll keep trying :) Good luck!

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/30/2015 10:19 PM PDT
Hi Martin,
I have had that same issue (I use Google Chrome).
Whenever that happens, I closed all the windows and start Google Chrome again and the signing in works.

Posted: 8/28/2015 7:21 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi Martin, 

We're aware of the problem and we're rolling out some fixes to stop this from happening. It looks like a browser cache issue with Chrome. 

However, there might be a more substantial and exciting fix to this issue later on today...

Hannah from the WEbook Team

Posted: 8/27/2015 9:53 AM PDT
Hello, 

I joined the site today, but haven't been able to sign in. I am here via the link Webook sent to my email acc. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?