This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 3/25/2010 3:40 AM PST
Hi there, you do not state whether these girls are vampires, if they are then the only thing that could kill them off is pure sunlight, a stake through the heart, a bucket full of blessed water, use a priest to read from the Holy Book????? Maybe a traffic accident, whereby the girls are decapitated....the heads roll under a steamroller and are flattened, yet the bodies are still walking just for a few seconds and then fall down with blood gushing from the bodies! regards Manfred
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/18/2010 8:28 PM PST
1) Something fun would be maybe Rachelle or Vanessa could kill Dani. Whether on purpose or by accident, that's all up to you. 2) The lycans can corner and kill one of the girls, The witches can kill one of the other two, and the main girl can kill the last one. That way, the main can be affected as well as feel better about being changed. 3) Definitely explain each death very well. Details!!! That way, it can hit your target audience. 4) Blood lust might be a key factor with vampires so again, one of the girls can kill the other ones. 5) One of the girls could burn in the sunlight. Take advantage of the vampire's weaknesses. That may or may not have helped but... Who knows. WATCH OUT FOR PLOT HOLES!!!! GothWriter

Posted: 3/14/2010 10:15 AM PST
1. They are... I guess villains, but not like, mwahahaha evil laugh, I want to rule the world villains. 2. They should die in the same place, but not simultaneously. 3. They are basically the outside conflict. They have tried to kill off the vampires before and Rachelle and Vanessa are more intense... determined, to kill them. Dani, not so much. 4. This is a war of the immortals. It is worldwide and is basically the last species to survive wins. Lycans, vampires, witches, everyone are involved. 5. They are witches, not vampires. They kill vampires. 5a. Vampires have fangs that retract and extend, can move at incredible speeds, and are incredibly strong. Some burn in the sun, but some do not. Some just disappear in the sunlight. They are cold to the touch and have a red ring around their eyes (determines them from humans), but other than that, they look human. 6. Target audience is probably going to be teenagers and young adults. 7. I think that the main girl would be affected in a way, because they were the first people that she met when she moved to that area, but she is turned into a vampire so in a way, it is a good thing. Thank you!

Posted: 3/8/2010 9:33 AM PST
Questions (with relevance): 1. Are they heroes or villains? 2. Do you want them to die together or individually? 3. How important to the story and/or protagonist/antagonist are they? 4. What kind of war are we talking about and where is it happening? 5. Are they vampires? 5a. If so, what vampire characteristic rules are we following? 6. What's our target audience in this story? 7. Will/should any of their deaths be relevant to the progression of the story (e.g. will other characters be affected by the way they died or who caused it)? Let's start there and see what we can do to kill these chicks.

Posted: 3/8/2010 7:47 AM PST
I want to kill off three girls in my vampire story. There's a war, but I want to know if you had any ideas for how I can kill them off? P.S. their names are Dani, Vanessa, and Rachelle. Help!