This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 4/26/2015 11:19 AM PDT
You're welcome!  :)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/25/2015 7:04 PM PDT
Thank you!

Posted: 4/25/2015 8:47 AM PDT
This might help too, Fallen_Angels (or if not now, then in the future).  WeBook have just shared this link on their Facebook page, and I thought of you!  :)  http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/

Posted: 4/25/2015 5:54 AM PDT
And I'll work on the characters too because that could help as well once I get the personality down. And it always takes me forever to figure out the characters.

Posted: 4/25/2015 5:53 AM PDT
I'll try that because one of my teachers made me write a bunch of random words down on a page and then picked 2 and told me what my story was about. So it's worth a try.

Posted: 4/24/2015 2:51 PM PDT
I like AlecS' idea of just writing anything down and seeing what sticks... but have you thought about starting with your characters?  Sometimes concentrating on a character or two will spark a story idea that they would fit. 

Think about where you would expect to see them, write about the kind of lives they lead, really go into depth - they could lead you to a story idea without you realising it.

Posted: 4/24/2015 4:46 AM PDT
Sometimes, when you're stuck for ideas, it can help just to write any nonsense on the page and you may find this leads to a gem of an idea.

Might be worth a try?

Posted: 4/22/2015 5:40 PM PDT
This is my first story solo, and I can't seem to think of anything to use for a plot.