This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Questions or comments about PageToFame? Let us know!
Posted: 10/27/2014 8:30 AM PST
Thanks, Hannah.  That's good to know.  The reason for my question is that I haven't seen much recent activity on the forums.

And yes, I've been rating other P2F submissions -- 50 or so this past week.  But I wonder how many of them are really active.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/27/2014 3:09 AM PST

hlk88

No! We're very much here! 

We are redesigning P2F at the moment, and it's currently in Beta mode. The issue with the current version at the moment, and is the main reason that you see low ratings, is because many people just submit to P2F and only rate a few subs - or sometimes none at all! 

Keep rating other subs and you'll be helping to keep the cycle moving!

Hannah from the WEbook Team

Posted: 10/25/2014 6:11 AM PDT
JWindow, I hear you loud and clear.  I just joined this week and haven't seen much activity.  Then I looked at the forums and groups (and the dates of the last posts).  Is WeBook dead?

MATB

Posted: 9/29/2014 8:43 AM PDT
In the few weeks I've been here, I've rated 35 books, but have only received 3 for my submission. At this rate, it will take me 500+ ratings to get 50, much less have an opportunity to move on. I'm wondering how me rating other works cycles my book through faster? Logic tells me that the only way my book will cycle through faster is for others to rate. It only works if people participate, and I'm not seeing much of that.

Posted: 9/22/2014 3:38 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi VK_Alfieri, 

Welcome to WEbook! When you're rating other member's work in P2F, you can always choose to give more detailed feedback on their work by clicking 'other' as well as selecting the sections that you think need work. 

Often many people just submit to P2F and then don't rate themselves, which is.... annoying to say the least! The best way to counter this is to keep rating yourself, it keeps the cycle moving, which therefore means that your submission has a higher change of being brought up for other raters to read.

Keep up the good work and happy writing!

H

Posted: 9/16/2014 7:58 AM PDT
Hi, so, I've only just joined, and was wondering if you are doing ratings do you leave a something else remark, or do you just click what you thought did or didn't work?

Also, it seems like there's more ratings given than received.

I have rated 42 stories, and submitted 3, so far i've received only 5 ratings. It just seems like a really slow system.