This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A place for Round 3 Raters (and writers!) to discuss their experiences
Posted: 1/13/2011 11:45 PM PST
Glad to know it's in rotation, I'm sure the ratings will post eventually. Can you believe it's been a year since PTF was launched?
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/13/2011 7:42 AM PST
I rated it a day or two ago, as well. <3

Posted: 1/12/2011 3:57 PM PST
I rated yours today, Crusoe.

Posted: 1/9/2011 12:18 AM PST
Thanks for the update. I'm sure it will get through eventually; now I'm regretful I rushed it in! Proofreading it again is a forehead palm-fest. I will duly rate a bunch or round 2 entries and keep the big wheel turnin'.

Posted: 1/7/2011 5:39 AM PST
I had two Round 3s pop up in my queue yesterday, but neither one is yours, Crusoe. Hopefully, your submission will show up soon.

Posted: 1/4/2011 3:55 PM PST
Indeed, I submitted over the holidays. It might be that the format-checkers were all on vacation.

Posted: 1/4/2011 6:17 AM PST
Are you waiting for your entry to be posted? I'm caught up rating 50-pagers and there's nothing new to rate. I haven't seen yours (we're shown the writer after we rate). Someone on another site posted that they'd uploaded theirs before Christmas and I haven't seen theirs pop up either.

Posted: 1/3/2011 8:45 PM PST
Can anyone speak from experience as to how long it takes WeBook to verify that your round 3 submission conforms to the format specifications? It might help me quit compulsively checking my submission 20 times a day. But probably not.