This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/15/2010 5:58 AM PDT
in first person it is easier. use short sentences, no connectives. -'Flashing blades, a spray of golden sparks erupts to my left. I drive forward, my knife connects with something soft, my enemy crumples.'
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/11/2010 2:45 PM PDT
If the three follow a moving force for a few days and at first, at night pick off anyone who strays from camp in a different shape, wolf, legendary something etc, but leave two survivors (not of the same attack) to spread fear. Then start actual attacks (again as a wolf or something) but only short small ones. Kill say twenty and go. Then when the force starts to move to their new position, set up along side the road and shoot fire or arrows or something (think lexington, concord American Revolution) and then eventually dive into the middle of the army (as something terrifying. A dragon perhaps?) and scatter the troops. If your Nuave guy can summon clones or large amounts of something (animals, shadows that look real, etc ) and surround army from the outside, they may even give up. Then the group can move on to the next group. The main thing is to never appear like there's only three of them and to never appear as themselves. Bring a legend to life or something. And then there's always the impersonation technique. Or assassination. Kill the leaders and run. whatever works. Good luck and Write on!

Posted: 5/3/2010 8:56 PM PDT
Given your characters' abilities, you could try something along the lines of a trojan horse. Use one of ur shifters to change into one of the enemy guards with the other two "bound up" for imprisonment. once inside they unleash total chaos and completely decimate the place sending a message to whoever ur main antagonist/villain is.

Posted: 4/14/2010 7:06 AM PDT
[URL= www.greatarizonarentals.com ]Arizona Vacation Rentals[/URL]

Posted: 3/30/2010 8:47 PM PDT
Thank you! I have been trying to think of something for several weeks. Little_Wolf

Posted: 3/30/2010 7:21 PM PDT

Tkain
It is a bit difficult to come up with much without more details however I can give you the basic outline of such a plan. This might be best since you don't want somebody else to write your story for you. First thing they need to do is sneak into the location the opposing forces occupy. Once there they will split up but stay in touch via telepathy. They can't kill anyone without being noticed so they start by observing who are the leaders of this force. Once they know who gives the orders they start to impersonate them and send troops off on wild goose chases or into ambushes that take place well away from the base. Once enough false orders have been given the three slip out of the base and return home.

Posted: 3/30/2010 6:31 PM PDT
I am writing a fantasy novel and keep getting stuck at a part where I need a fighting scene. Could someone please help? This is what I need: Three of my characters are getting sent on a mission to decrease the size of the opposing forces. They need to move swiftly and quietly. The three that are going are Nuave, Alex, and Annie. They all have powers. Annie is a shape-shifter and a telepath. Alex is a telepath, a shape-shifter, and can contral some elements. Nuave is several things, just pick something and I will build off of that. I anyone has any sugestions please message me or email me at bluenaturephotography@gmail.com Thank you, Little_Wolf