This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Introduce Your Project > Adventure novel wrapped in suspense
Your one and only place in the forums to introduce your project.  Include enough information in your overview to make us say, "Hey, I've got to put down my cheesburger, turn off the TV, and read this."  Include a link for easy access.
Posted: 4/1/2017 10:02 PM PDT
I just have a great plot for my new novel. This is an adventure novel, a year long adventure. The adventure of a young girl, Allysa Stewert and her friends, who are trying to return back an ancient, powerful artifact, The Scarlet Orb to Ngewo Wa( U gotta read the novel to know about him) in order to keep it safe. But the path to their object is studded with spikes, from a villanous explorer to unearthly devilish creatures called.....( U gotta read). So, I have cool plot , dont I? I have completed the first chapter of this novel. And, I know need you to give some feedback about my novel. Please, I will be awaiting your reply. The name of the novel is: Allysa Stewert and the Mystery of the Scarlet Orb. The link to this webook project can be found at the webook home page.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply