This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 1/27/2010 11:20 AM PST
Yes, I can hear you. Who's there? The words left unsaid
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/23/2010 2:12 PM PST
Voices Keep Me Company They Speak And I Listen I Hear Them The Chatter My Mind Is...

Posted: 1/23/2010 2:10 PM PST
Disconcerting Events Crazy Talk What Is Insane?

Posted: 1/4/2010 5:24 PM PST
Ummm, Confessions of a Hearer/Listener Confessions of a seventh grader No Longer Alone Hearing Things I dunno, I hope I helped!

Posted: 1/3/2010 11:12 PM PST
Amelia And The Voices That Don't Exist. (I like that one haha despite me being the one who made it up. Probably makes me seem pretentious.)

Posted: 12/24/2009 4:40 PM PST
Whats happening to me?

Posted: 10/22/2009 4:41 PM PDT
I always thought The Others sounded like a good title. maybe it could be the Voice's name? Echo Tinted Touched Lips of an Angel Selenium The Other Side I dunno..?

Posted: 10/20/2009 7:16 PM PDT
Amelia the Gifted Hearer Asylum Talk

Posted: 10/14/2009 1:21 PM PDT
Why not just use the tittle "voices"

Posted: 8/29/2009 8:07 PM PDT
Voices, What's the square root of 6.25?

Posted: 8/21/2009 8:22 PM PDT
Grade School. 7th grade asylum or grade school asylum voices of an a student blondes dont hear voices (kinda adds a comic effect) or blondes dont go crazy As Bs and insanity report cards, boys and the nut house home room mental ward teachers and physcistrists Its cool when the title dosent support the plot at all so it suprises the audience..but then again if the title dosent grab the audience they wont read it ..it all depends on what type the audience is..

Posted: 8/19/2009 12:49 PM PDT
the voices or the power of speech

Posted: 8/13/2009 6:07 PM PDT
What about: Whispering in my ear, Non-existence, The other voices, Voices talking to me. I hope I helped. Gothwriter.

Posted: 8/1/2009 2:12 PM PDT
True Beauty... Lessons Learned... Diamond Under Pressure... Normal

Posted: 8/1/2009 10:21 AM PDT
What's Up with Amelia Who's in There Meet Amelia Amelia & Co. Maybe a bit more background? Does she figure out who the voices belong to? Is this going to be a series or is it a single work?

Posted: 8/1/2009 1:42 AM PDT
I'm rubbish at titles too! I like the Meet Nomi suggestion though, maybe Meeting Nomi? or how about Amelia's brain fart! lol

Posted: 7/31/2009 3:53 PM PDT
Well, its a bit crap vut you could call it... Serpents Tongue depends on who the voices are and what thewy are like just a crappy suggestion but you could also try : Here The Talkers

Posted: 7/3/2009 11:29 AM PDT
Breaking the Silence Confessions of a Medium Dang that's all I can think of. I'm terrible at this!

Posted: 6/9/2009 10:41 AM PDT
Middle School Medium Sounds like an interesting story :) Good luck with it! Allyson

Posted: 6/8/2009 1:33 PM PDT
Insane

Posted: 6/3/2009 3:47 PM PDT
HI! Voices in the Dark :D

Posted: 4/25/2009 11:20 PM PDT
Followed Future Memories Amelia Meeting Nomi Sane or Insane?

Posted: 4/25/2009 11:14 PM PDT
Confusion.... Voices Of A Teenage Girl.... Girl with a gift. Meaning... These are just a few ideas I came up with to help you out, I like the idea of the story and I hope you find a great title in the end! Good luck! x

Posted: 4/15/2009 5:12 PM PDT

ulyferal
Voices in the Dark She's So Strange And I Thought Middle School Was Hard! Split Personality

Posted: 4/15/2009 2:39 PM PDT
Speak. or The truth. idk im not great at titles.

Posted: 1/26/2009 11:41 PM PST
Whispers

Posted: 1/26/2009 9:41 PM PST
"This is a story about a 12-year-old girl named Amelia. She's the perfect example that blonds are not always model-worthy. She lives a normal life, hangs out with her friends, struggles through school, and crushes on an amazing guy. But one day, she starts to hear voices. Could she have to leave school or worse- go to an insane asylum? The voices grow louder and Amelia seeks help. The only person willing to help her is Nomi, the creepy old lady who lives in the run-down house. With Nomi's help, Amelia learns to harness her power and stumbles through difficult 7th grade life along the way." I really need a title. I'm having a brain-fart right now. =(