This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Genre Café > Young Adult/Teen Literature Forum > Need Opinions on My Back Cover Blurb
Discuss latest YA books, trends, and how to pull off the next great book for teen readers.
Posted: 6/15/2015 1:20 PM PDT
Hi Brain,
I see this posted a couple months back and you piqued my curiousity. How did it all work out? What did you end up going with?

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/16/2015 7:24 AM PST
I'm gauging appeal for my back cover blurb. Let me know if you'd purchase this ebook at a reasonable cost after reading its blurb:
Hey, do you mind reading my book's back cover blurb real quick and telling me if it sounds interesting to you? I'm trying to get opinions on it before I finalize it. Here it is:

What would you do if your budding romance were tainted by murders?
Murders signaling a Hunter invasion of your city?
The hidden underground city that's your only defense against those who seekto wipe your secret, super-powered kind from the earth?

Ian Sharp and Abby Pierce work to find an elusive murderer who threatens their way of life while trying to get to know each other. But when Ian is framed and exiled, he'll need the help of a city-leveling tornado and an insane teleporting monk to save Abby and their friends from meeting a bloody end.

- Brian

Sign-Up or Login to Reply