This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/9/2008 5:10 PM PDT
Gadgethead16, you have to keep in mind that, good writing is hard work. And you should also try to picking up writing books to help you out with plot, structure, dialogue and all the good stuff that makes up a story. I'm currently reading Write Great Fiction: Plot &Structure by James Scott Bell. I also have Write Great Fiction: Dialogue by Gloria Kempton. And I'm going to buy Write Great Fiction: Characters, Emotion, & Viewpoint by Nancy Kress and there are two more I plan on buying in the coming weeks, but I temporarly forgot the names of them. But, the point I'm trying to make is that these books have been a great help and I suggest you start reading them too.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/9/2008 5:26 AM PDT
Well what do you want the content of the chapter to be, what events you want to occur, whether you want to build anything up to that event, for the purposes of suspense, or importance. Also whether you might want to go into the ramifications of what happened, or if you want to leave that till the next chapter? Just have a think about who you want in it, and what you want to happen to them.

Posted: 7/6/2008 8:06 PM PDT
how to put words in the chapter like adam was on the coumputer and 1200 more words and so on

Posted: 7/6/2008 4:17 PM PDT
Could you possibly be more specific as to what you need help with?

Posted: 7/6/2008 3:28 PM PDT
i need help asap