This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Water Cooler > Politics and Current Events > Freedom of Expression is now threatened.
Discuss, examine, and rant and rave about the news of the day.
Posted: 12/20/2014 8:11 AM PST
What I've been seeing on the News is very troubling.   For a long time I've been trying to come up with an idea for a book, concerning one or more of the very troubling things, which have been going on around our Country, and the entire world, for the past several years. Now I've found something.   

Sony PIctures has given in to terrorist threats, and canceled the premier of what looks like a very dumb comedy about a fictional attempt to assassinate the Leader of North Korea.  This means that every American's Constitutional Right to free expression is now threatened.  

This is not only something which I can write about.  The book is already written.  It's my old novel "Angels of Death at Play".  The only change I have to make is not in the text.  It's in the introduction, which now reads "In a world which has given in to terrorist threats, all that the people have to eat is each other, and they thank God for every meal."

I wonder if Sony Pictures would like to purchase the Movie Rights?

Sign-Up or Login to Reply