This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 5/16/2014 7:58 AM PDT
Mika,

If you'd like, you can email me a chapter at a time and I'll do inline feedback/revisions, that way it will save the original text AND show you any suggestions or feedback I have. (I learned this trick in copy-editing school).

I only ask that you read and offer feedback on one of my two projects going here. SENTINEL is my pet right now, so anything you can offer on it would be wonderful. It doesn't matter which approach you take, I'd just like your general thoughts and of course if you spot any grammatical/punctuation/typo erros.

Unfortunately my workload isn't light right now, so it might take a little while for me to get a whole manuscript done.

How does this sound?

L.
countrygirl7680@yahoo.com

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/15/2014 1:48 PM PDT
great!!
How shall we proceed?
I've got a light workload coming up so perhaps it's best to get started right away.
Perhaps chapter by chapter?
My manuscript is divided into 16 chapters of 4,500 words each (roughly 16 double-spaced pages)
Is it best to know exactly what each of us wants the other to look for or to read it with an open mind?
I hesitate between the two approaches.
If you'd like you can contact me by email at
mikawerner@yahoo.com
kind regards
Mika

Posted: 5/15/2014 1:41 PM PDT
Of course
I'd be happy to read and offer feedback. Don't worry about the genre, I have an open mind and try to see the art in every piece. And I'd appreciate any feedback you'd like to offer. Sentinel is my pet project right now, so I'd really like your opinion on it. 

Thanks, 
L.

Posted: 5/15/2014 1:23 PM PDT
Your profile has quite an ecclectic list of authors, and you did mention that you enjoy horror. I would be happy to give you detailed feedback on your work. I have experience with that but mostly for business writing, presentations, press releases and the like.
I need feedback on a manuscript I have been querying unsuccessfully for nearly a year now. I do need to stress that it is in the psychological horror genre, so it does contain a bit of blood, weird sex, drug use and unfavorable comments on religion. It is not my intention to offend or upset so if you feel you would want to give me detailed feedback on it we could really help each other out:)

Posted: 5/12/2014 8:02 AM PDT
Of course! I gladly offer feedback in exchange for feedback.

L

Posted: 5/10/2014 8:02 AM PDT
Gladly take a look at it. Would you mind reading something of mine? http://www.webook.com/project/Joy-1 

Best, 

Posted: 5/8/2014 12:53 PM PDT
Been here since 2009 and after a short break, I'm back with two projects that sorely needs feedback. I'm willing and able to give in-depth feedback on your project.

http://www.webook.com/project/Sentinel-1