This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 8/19/2009 12:18 PM PDT
hhmm to oppisites yet the same... let me think here The difference inbetween or The contours in the distance somethin lik that
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/17/2009 5:57 AM PDT
Do they have names yet, this boy and girl? What's the name of the colony? The Colony of Dark and Light

Posted: 8/16/2009 4:51 PM PDT
Metamorphosis (since they're shapeshifters) Destiny Antithesis (means 'opposite') Or maybe you could find something from the Cherokee language or culture?

Posted: 8/14/2009 8:25 PM PDT
Hmm.... 'Of Eos and Thanatos' Wow that seems little strange, but its from greek mythology, Eos is the goddess of the dawn. Thanatos is the god/demon of death and mortality. If Greek Mythology doesn't work for you, try looking up Cherokee legends (since the girl is Cherokee) and see if you can find some symbolical relationship that coincides with your story. If you want more ideas I'll see what else I can do (making up titles is a favorite of mine)

Posted: 8/12/2009 11:59 PM PDT
I am working on a new book I want to post for people to read the only proublem I have is a title for the book. Its about a girl who is a native cherokee. She is born at the same time another child is born. A boy who is born in a colonie in the south. The girl is born with snow white hair and cat like golden eyes. She is a vision to her people, seeing as shes the daughter of the tribs shaman. They see her as a spirit incarnate, a gifted child destine for great things. They welcome her and praise her. In the colonie a baby boy is born with jet black hair and blacked out eyes. His father is the preachier of the group and when his son is born, he is forced to run away with his family to protect his child. The towns people clam he is a demon and they demand his death. The father leaves and is soon killed for his faith. It is the story of two great loves born to save this world, two powerful shapeshifters. The boy is feared as a demon the girl is loved as a goddess. Both are lost in love and a get there life turned upside down when a group of hunters distroy there families. A story about revenge, love and power.