This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A place to post your ideas for new writing challenges, and thoughts on the current challenge.
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:53 AM PST
Blogs and forums are nowadays very important for promoting a firm or an organization which will attract audience towards the respective company or organization. The more appropriate and high quality the content is the more the number of users will be attracted. For this one needs the best content writers. At webook a person get to associate with the best content writers who gives the best quality content as per the requirements. Another similar source is contentmart.com. At contentmart.com a client can easily login, place requirements and get response in no times. More than 10,000 writers are associated with this platform that gets qualified after a series of tests, and rating. A client can communicate with the writers of his choice, ask for samples and awards the order if satisfies. Also, the client has a complete right to reject order after submission if is unsatisfactory. This is how this wonderful platform works. All you need to do is, login as a client, place your requirements, respond to the bids of your choice and choose the winner of your own wish. Check and analyze the delivered contents, ask for corrections if required and even reject it in case of dissatisfaction.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/11/2011 3:20 PM PDT
Hi, I'm quite new to Webook, and I'm having trouble navigating the site. Is there a simple way to look at previous challenges? And how can I look up the winners to the challenges? There don't really seem to be any obvious links to connect it all as far as I can see. Thanks!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply