This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 2/28/2011 1:45 PM PST
Those are good ideas but I was thinking off it more as a women ghost and it's only one part of the story but if I wanted to give it back story I would probably say that the ghost had a twin sister but they hated each other and the ghost(as a human) killed itself because of her sister and she hates seeing twins happy together so not something like what a kid would say more grown up Also if anyone would want to use that for a ghost it's fine I'm not really using it
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/28/2011 5:56 AM PST
There's something especially sad about a child-ghost, a life that was cut off way too early, with so much potential unfulfilled. You can heighten this by having the ghost say something which would be completely normal for a living child to say, and which shows that the ghost is not aware either of being a ghost or of the many years that have elapsed since she died. Things like "why won't you play with me?" (Because we can't see you, that's why. Plus, you're a ghost, and ghosts are scary.) or "Where are you mommy?" (Your mommy moved away after you died, and she in turn passed on, many years ago.)

Posted: 2/26/2011 3:15 PM PST
I'm writing my story and the girl is telling about how there's this haunted "place" and these kids are there and they here a voice...that's all I have I need some ideas for what the "ghost" would say The voice is a girls voice There are 5 kids two are twins and the twins "disappear"