This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Fiction writers talk shop and discuss works in progress. All genres welcome!
Posted: 3/16/2015 9:52 AM PST
there must be someone willing to give me feedback, like I said I will gladly return the favor!!!!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/15/2015 11:52 PM PST
no idea why this posted twice

Posted: 3/15/2015 11:51 PM PST
I have been a WeBooker since 2008 and started a story on her back then that I am only just starting to finally finish. I have gone back and revised the first 6 chapters as well as written two brand new ones yesterday/today. I would love some fresh eyes to go give it a read through, especially the new chapters and leave your thoughts in the comments for me. In my time inactive here I missed not one, not two, but THREE publishing offers in my inbox. I am so disappointed in myself for not finishing this book sooner. I have interest in getting it out there but I need to finish it. To do that I need YOUR help!! So please give it a read and leave your feedback in the comments on the chapters. If you would like to leave a link for me to check out your project, Please do!!! I will gladly return the favor!!! Thanks :) The project I'm referring to is currently titled "TBA". I hope to see you there!!!