This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 5/26/2015 7:05 AM PDT
I'm looking for a couple new feedbacking partners for my newest fantasy project, tentatively titled 'She of Shadows' (super open to change). It'll work like a feedback swap- you comment on my chapters, I comment on yours, and we commit to stick to each other's projects to the end. 

Right now I have around seven lengthy chapters up and am writing more. Check it out at this link: http://www.webook.com/project/She-of-Shadows

If you are interested, please private message me with a link to the project you would want me to feedback. If it's something I'd up for (basically anything but erotica or stories that lean heavily on themes of abuse and sexual violence) I'll get back to you and we can begin :D 

A small blurb for my story: 

In the Kingdoms of Ken, the High King Conellan keeps order by mitigating the tension between the magical and non-magical races with Registries. In one such Registry, in the remote town of Rorek, eighteen-year-old Darcy Fidelma discovers that there is much more to herself than she ever thought. Now on the run from the High King's forces, will Darcy discover who, and what, she is in time to save all of Ken-kind?

Sign-Up or Login to Reply