This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 1/27/2010 11:26 AM PST
This is what i do, get notebooks. Many of them like six or seven, just cheap ones you can get at the 99 cents store. Every time a story pops into your head choose a book and write. Then when your done put it away, you can either continue or get another book and start a new one, just the start of one can start something. Who knows you can go back a year later and find one you will write to the end! You can also get one notebook and just free write, label each one of them and always keep the book with you. I hope i helped.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/23/2010 4:43 PM PST
Wow, I hate it when that happens. Honestly, the best you can do is let it bounce around in your head, write down any ideas that come to you in a notebook (just little jottings), and just try not to force anything. I find that when this happens--that endless stream of blah and ideas--it's the muse trying to cook up something, if you disturb it and get pushy, it all dissolves. A story is in the process of forming, let it be. Take this as a chance to get a break, read a book, because once the engine starts to rev and you get that "aha!" moment, you have to ride it through the end.

Posted: 1/21/2010 11:48 AM PST
i have so many ideas in my head i want to get down just hard to pick it out i start on one then something else will pop in and it changes all together. anyone with any suggestions plz.