This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Water Cooler > General Chat > asking a few questions
Let loose and have fun!
Posted: 7/22/2014 1:12 PM PDT
ty very much
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/22/2014 2:29 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi there, 

You can find a guide to WEbook here: http://www.webook.com/Company/faq

If you have any other questions about how to do things on the site, let us know and we'll be happy to help. 

We've also got a lovely support team who you can contact on support@webook.com

H

Posted: 7/21/2014 3:05 AM PDT
thank you. I need to figure out how to post the link though... lol.

Posted: 7/20/2014 8:57 PM PDT
soory it took me so long... I got busy and all

Posted: 5/13/2014 8:20 AM PDT
I will be working on that this afternoon though... I think all i have to do is upload them.. btw can Iuoload the firxt book and have it's first padw in the fane thubf,, just xurious,

Posted: 5/13/2014 8:07 AM PDT
three things.

1. I don't know how to do that yet....
2. I haven't made a projeect yet.
3. they are very unspelll/grammer checked but once I get the first two cleared then of cource lol,

p.s., this site needs a guide.lol

Posted: 5/13/2014 6:25 AM PDT
Can you post the links to your works, sounds so interesting! Wanna check them out!

Posted: 5/3/2014 12:02 PM PDT
thank you

Posted: 5/3/2014 10:38 AM PDT
Welcome Josh.
There's a lot of different things you can do on WEbook. From writing short stories for the monthly challenges to critiquing people's work or having them critique your's, and even getting your book published. Some people don't even go that far and just kind of hang around and shoot the shit.
I you're primary focus is to have your books reviewed and knocked into shape, try submitting them as a project and then posting a link on the "Give To Get" forum. A word of caution though, you will need to invest the time reviewing other's work to justify their time reviewing your's. That said, I find reviewing as educational as being reviewed. You can also enter the monthly challenges, which will provide a lot of helpful feedback very quickly.
Anyway, welcome and I hope that's helpful!
- Finn

Posted: 5/2/2014 3:36 PM PDT
basically one of my friends suggested theis website to me and I am confused.. first of all she says I can post stuff here and people read it to help mre get edited.. If that istrue I have aboutr seven books thast need this process. 5 are apart of a series one is a spin off and lastily what I call a writers sample,,, but besides that I also want to get my books publuihed andit loks like I can do that here as welll.... but I am lost like heck becuase the site dosen't really explain itself really well. Please help me if you can... thank you.