This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Publication Station > I have three self published books available
Your publishing industry superstore; discussion of current trends, helpful resources and websites, query letter tips, writing contest information, and all else related to this dynamic industry.
Posted: 9/5/2014 3:34 AM PDT
Mr Billy,

Don't know if this will help you out but there is a place to shout out about your self-published books.

It's the first 'sticky' thread under 'General Chat'. (I'd paste a link but I can't work out how to do it.)

Good luck with your books.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/4/2014 7:34 AM PDT
I now have three published books available as e-books on kindlebooks.com. If any of you, are interested please log on at:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3AWilliam+D%27Andrea&keywords=William+D%27Andrea&ie=UTF8
...Once you log on, you can read opening excerpts from each book, by clicking on to the title. Then go to “Look Inside”. If, after you’ve read the excerpt, and would like to read further, each e-book costs $2.99 a copy.
When it comes to being a writer, I see myself as an entertainer and my stories are my performances. As an entertainer, I am a natural comedian; and when I’m writing fiction, this joker is wild. So whenever you’re ready, Ladies and Gentlemen, the performances are about to begin.
Thank you.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply