This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 8/9/2009 7:35 PM PDT
i've actually found another tip, mostly for fantasy writers. on yahoo group[s, google groups too i think, there's text based RPGs. people take turns in writing their character's reactions to certain plot based scenerios. it's a great way to work on your characters in a supportive environment. maybe not for everyone, but it's helping me. shutting up now.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/7/2009 6:45 AM PDT
Got writer's block? We all seem to get it nowadays. Even me. But here's some handy tips to help your wee head get back into gear. 1. Try drawing. Expressing yourself through art is a good awy to get your head ruond things. Once your done, why not write about the drawing? 2. Write a fanfiction. Ever wonder what your favourite character's past was like? Who cares!! Make it up! 3. Try reading a lot and watching a couple of films as well. Some plots ight inspire you to write your own novel, poem, etc. But try not to steal the plot entirely- that's copyright! *laughs*. Try using these tips in future. Who knows?? You might become the next J.K. Rowling!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply