This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

For questions and concerns about AgentInbox, suggestions for improvement, and success stories.
Posted: 5/14/2010 1:22 PM PDT
Hi Gillian, Yes, you can select and submit to all of the agents that your work is matched with, according to genre. There are two payment options: 1.) 39.95 gives you unlimited access to all agents that accept your genre for 6 months. 2.) $9.95 allows you to submit to a single agent, you can upgrade to an unlimited account at any time for $30.00. Some agents do not require a manuscript sample attached with the query letter, which is why it says "No sample required" next to their names. WEbook keeps track of every agents' guidelines and makes sure that you submit the right size sample to the right agent every time. Hope this helps!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/12/2010 7:05 AM PDT
Can I select all the agents suggested to submit my work to? Is it a one off payment if I only select a few to start with, can I come back later and select more or will I have to pay again? Why do some of them say no sample required? Sorry for the number of questions in one post but thought it would be batter than doing three seperates - thanks!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply