This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 11/4/2015 10:06 AM PST
Thanks for the helpful feedback, blobbyboy.  I'll get to your second chapter as soon as I can.  (As already mentioned, most likely after 14th November now - and realistically, it will probably Monday 16th.  My son will be home from Uni between 13th-15th - and I like to BAKE when he's around!)

I will get back to it though.  :)

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/4/2015 1:55 AM PST
I left some feedback on your page. Whenever you have time, I would love some feedback on my second chapter, but only if you want to.

Posted: 11/2/2015 2:44 AM PST

Posted: 11/2/2015 2:43 AM PST
I'd appreciate feedback on my current WIP 'New Age Light'. It's the fifth in a series, so you might not enjoy it/follow the plot line the same as reading from the first book, but I'd love some feedback on flow etc.  I've had feedback for the first 13 chapters but no one has yet taken a look at 14 onward.  14 is long, but it is an action chapter - feedback on the pacing of the action as well as flow would be especially appreciated.

Thank you!

Posted: 11/1/2015 8:32 PM PST
I've left some feedback, if you would, could you read the first chapter of my project called Mortal Odyssey. More if you feel up to it but it would great to get some feedback on chapter one. thanks :)

Posted: 11/1/2015 1:13 PM PST
Hey thanks for the feedback it was very helpful. Is there anything specific you would like me to give feedback on, because you have a lot of projects, haha.

Posted: 11/1/2015 5:41 AM PST
Feedback left, but I'd like to take another look at your project when I have more time.

If you're still willing to swap feedback, that is?  One thing I've decided I don't have time for, is putting in hours of my time to leaving feedback on others' work, only to find that it is not returned in kind.  Hope my comments (so far) are of help...

Posted: 10/25/2015 12:24 PM PST
I'd give you some feedback. What's it called or could you possible give the link?

Posted: 10/19/2015 1:41 AM PDT
Looking for feedback on a fantasy Novel Im writing. I have already written one chapter and have just uploaded a second one so I would love some feedback on it. Id be happy to give feedback for feedback aswell.