This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Discuss, examine, and rant and rave about the news of the day.
Posted: 3/27/2011 4:16 PM PDT

Aniytlia
I'm not sure how exactly your currency transfers into current US dollars, but my math teacher's son is studying to become a doctor and he pays $49,000 a year to attend his university. I will pay $14,000 to attend West Minister next year to study to become a parallegal. 9,000 doesn't seem that much in comparison, but I agree, college tuitions should be given caps.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/22/2011 2:40 AM PST
Yup these Government Cuts are now starting to piss me off. I mean who would pay £9000 for a year at university? My brother wants to become a doctor, he is doing extremely well in his exams, and is incredibly intellegent, but unfortnately won't be abl;e to carry on as the money he has to pay for a year at uni is to much. So I don't know about you, but I think there are thousands just like him with career plans as important as this, facing the same problems. There complaining not enough people are working, well that's rediculous when they haven't got the qualifications because of money, which they need from work... Life is a bitch and the government is our master.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply