This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Publication Station > Nifty book writing software. ooh la la.
Your publishing industry superstore; discussion of current trends, helpful resources and websites, query letter tips, writing contest information, and all else related to this dynamic industry.
Posted: 4/15/2010 8:00 AM PDT

Karpsy
Been fiddling with yWriter all day today, inputting my chapters and making notes for characters, places, scenes... you name it! I think I'm falling in love and I have a feeling this will be an unimaginably valuable tool when planning future chapters and scenes. Thanks for the tip!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/14/2010 12:33 AM PST
This is so much easier than Word and trying to chase up all my notes. Thanks

Posted: 6/28/2009 6:39 AM PDT
Reader, you mad person! Don't give up! See my post in the sci-fi forum and try to behave yourself ... Caz x

Posted: 6/28/2009 6:05 AM PDT
if I have a story already written... what is ywriter used for.... also... how can I transport text in to or out of ywriter. I am haveing a great deal of problems transporting any thing in to this sight . everything I type is unreadable . granted , in the real world of editors , agents and submission...creativity , content , imagination and insight is secondary to format , protocol , uniformity , and brittle rules that are often never explained ... I would hope that there might be more openness here ... I have noted .. (.pdf ) is the only format most people will only except . now that every thing is in pdf.. you can't see it may be I will give up ( to the remarkable glee of a few of you )

Posted: 6/27/2009 9:48 PM PDT

Allyb
I've downloaded it also, and Impressed, the ywriter.

Posted: 6/26/2009 9:16 PM PDT
writer's cafe is fiddly ... too many gimmicky graphics and files get saved all over the shop! I tried the demo, was not impressed. yWriter is so much better

Posted: 6/25/2009 5:43 AM PDT
OMG! I've been using ywriter fo eva! And it's awesome! You guys should also check out Anthemion Writers cafe. http://www.writerscafe.co.uk/ My favorite is the story line program. saved me quite possibly thousands of dollars on index cards and post its!

Posted: 6/23/2009 7:33 AM PDT
I use it too! It's fantabioso! It transformed the way I work ... I'm organized and I get so much more done! Caz

Posted: 6/4/2009 12:37 PM PDT
I just downloaded this ad it IS amazing!!!

Posted: 6/4/2009 9:24 AM PDT
I just wanted to bring up this handy dandy little writing tool: http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html It's made specifically for novel writers, and has sections for you to write bits about your characters, organize your plot, and so on. I just downloaded it,(freeee) and it's ridiculously useful.