This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 5/27/2010 3:13 PM PDT
I wasn't about to give up, I would face this challenge, and be the person I never had been before, I'd stay with it, I just had to focus on it. Don't really know what you wanted so I just typed.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/3/2010 9:01 PM PDT
He stood there frozen in her Medusa-like stare, sweat droplets slowly racing down his face. Pointed directly at him was his fate in the form of a silver arrow.

Posted: 4/7/2010 9:19 PM PDT
The tourists milling around the ancient courtyard could be forgiven for thinking she was yet another statue save for her being dressed uncharacteristically in pink, her vacant gaze impassive, unblinking even - but just simply removed from everything except the entity now so magnificently presented, she knew, to she alone and which brought such clarity of mind.

Posted: 4/7/2010 4:01 PM PDT
She seemed to look straight though me, as if something of intense interest about ten feet behind me had captured her attention. - or - Her look was that of a falcon which has spotted its prey. Any good?

Posted: 4/7/2010 2:29 PM PDT
Please write me a sentence about looking something head on and concentrating. Something other than staring head on or whatever. HELP!