This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Discuss, examine, and rant and rave about the news of the day.
Posted: 1/4/2011 1:08 PM PST
That's a helluva long time between posts, isn't it, Spunky? I mean, Dorchadas. So, you're suggesting that Argentina and Ireland funded this virus? Hmmp!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/1/2011 9:46 PM PST
Well, things have developed, if slightly. Iran's nuclear programme has been crippled by Stuxnet, a worm which systematically degraded many of their centrifuges by changing the operating speeds. The current estimate of when Iran will be back on track is around the two year mark. Wonderful. Just in time for the world to come to an end. See what happens when people use intelligent methods to neutralise dangerous situations? I'm very happy with this outcome. Analysis of the virus by Kaspersky and other anti-viral companies suggests that the complexity of the program is such that it must have been funded, or directly created by a very rich country. Maybe two. Perhaps beginning with A and I. Hmm. This is much better than bombing the nuke sites.

Posted: 9/26/2009 7:37 AM PDT
JDLee = why what happened to haiku guy????? yes steel lol . i need ? you need to learn to be on topic not on us infact there is a thread in the general thingy about two of us , and the mouth always rants about not being a leprechaun . have you got anything to say about the mouths debate will you join in with the dog fight of ego death , add something to the thread , or just rant on and on about how flawed we all are ? but seriously what happened to haiku guy?

Posted: 9/26/2009 5:51 AM PDT
No, I am a mortal, an a foolish one at that ; ) I tend to be a little overbearing. Or full-of-myself, if you like. Nice to be brought back to earth.

Posted: 9/26/2009 12:05 AM PDT
I'm so new WEbook, but I can't help but enjoy your chats. You entertain me so much! Snort! Chuckle. Sarcastic laughter. You guys get so involved and start peeing all over the place like three different dogs trying to claim the same tree on the opposite side of the street. Be careful, guys. I don't know happened to this haiku guy, but I certainly don't want it to happen to you guys. You're like fighter pilots. Everyone of them's got the biggest ego, thinks he knows better than the other guy, and claims that he he has, well, to put mildly, the biggest gun between his legs when in fact they're all grossly overcompensating. I don't want the same thing to happen to you guys, The Three Stooges of WEbook! Dandan I think you mentioned something about the great Nordic peoples of Europe. The only people that made them pee their pants were the Celts. In the middle ages, when the Celts came tumbling down out of the Alps, the five thousand Vikings who had colonized northern Italy skittered out of there so fast that they could've all been NASCAR drivers! In all known oral and recorded history the Vikings never won a war with the Celts. Sure, they won a few battles overwhelming and murdering villagers along the coasts of Normandy and the British Isles, but that's all. Think about it. Where did the Vikings get red hair? They were a slavic race. Mostly blond. The Celts had red hair and they enjoyed Viking women as much as the Vikings did. Mouth, you really have to get over yourself. I love your sassyness and wit. And you're an incredibly intillgent guy. But you need to learn more about people and about their religions. Its not what is or isn't in the Qu'ran that messes up young moslems but their not knowing what's in it and letting their clerics and imams lie to them about what's in it for their own political goals. Also, if your not familiar with the Books of Muslim written by hardcore moslems, wishing to put steel (and hate) in the people's hearts, during the middle ages, then you're in for a treat. In these books are statements about killing infidels for the glory of god. That anyone not a moslem is an infidel. And that women must be beaten often because they are Satan's tools for stealing men's hearts and souls away from the path of Allah. Finally, the master. Well, I respect you a tiny bit for wanting to be like Dr. Who's chief nemesis, but you really need to learn how to spell and edit. Oh, and Mouth, my nephew's a leprechaun. You ain't.

Posted: 9/25/2009 3:10 PM PDT
we all ready are human . it is to late for all of you . you had your chance . im loving this thread just read the title the first post the post above this and this one lol :) im loving this :) and technically i need not lift a finger lol . 'Ohhh but i will :} ................................... (then i can run around hugging people(me like huggy:) me likey))

Posted: 9/25/2009 11:19 AM PDT
Then do it weakling.

Posted: 9/24/2009 4:38 PM PDT
i beg to differ . not yet any way . it's getting to that point . but its not there just yet :)

Posted: 9/24/2009 1:46 PM PDT
There is nothing we can do.

Posted: 9/24/2009 12:21 PM PDT
exaclty there pusseys lol . never one on one . mad max . "three man enter! one man leave!" or i could jump in the cage with a moray eel and a jaguar . i would not be getting out of that cage lol . my point was humanity has and still is runing this planet and you ? but you just want me to die because thats how your feeling at this particular moment in time . jump in a cage with an wild eagle and i will teach you respect . jump in a cage with a wolf and it will teach you how things should be . jump in a cage with me and ill hug you >'-'< . jump in a cage with a man and he will back stab/slit thoat you because thats how discusting his nature is . do you see my point themouth ?

Posted: 9/24/2009 12:13 PM PDT
Wolves derive their strength from packs anyway. Why don't you put a wolf and an eagle in a cage and climb in there yourself. Do the universe a favour won't you?

Posted: 9/23/2009 4:59 PM PDT
they have beacks as powefull as an octipus/squid . they have tallons . have you seen one clime a cage . brain size , well a few have actually learned to TALK! not copy actual speach , solve puzzes , brain size isn't so limiting ........... perhapps for mamals . they don't use explosive force , it's more controled , like a vice . no the wolf see's the eagle , then the wolf run's . the eagle catches up with the wolf . the wolf fights the eagle . after a minuet or two the eagle kills the wolf . some some times they litteraly catch there jaws and hold them together . the vids i have seen lol it's never a fair fight . wolf would not want it . (wolfy wouldn't start)

Posted: 9/23/2009 1:43 PM PDT
Macaw parrots don't have fists, or teath, or brains bigger than potatoes. Marrow has a serious effect on the strength of bone, it's hexagonal structure is a key part of why it is stronger than steel. Muscle density increases explosive force. Why do you think people with higher muscle density are predisposed to become athletes? Plus the wolf cannot see behind it with peripheral vision, nor any furter past about 155 degrees. And an eagle never takes on a wolf in a confined cage.

Posted: 9/22/2009 6:37 PM PDT
have you ever been around an eagle's/eagle the mouth . they don't use suprise to kill wolves (check it if you don't belive me) the marrow constitues no streagth to the actual bones . muscle density has little if anything to do with actually phisical streagth . the human would have one slim chance ?............ nope it wouldn't stand a chance . watch a vid of an eagle fighting . you will see what i mean . they use suprise to spot there prey before it spots them so it can't hide . yes the human does have a weight advantage . but so did the big bad wolf lol :) the human would land no punches . it would probably make them submit . (for crying out loud they kill macaw parots)

Posted: 9/22/2009 11:16 AM PDT
Don't be stupid, an eagle's strength lies in superiority of senses and suprise. Hollow bones and low muscle density should mean that the human could kill the Bird just by crushing it and punching it into submission.

Posted: 9/21/2009 5:59 PM PDT
grab a harpy eagle , (closest thing alive to it/although the aquila is sometimes debated) jam it in a cage with an average homo sapiens sapiens . no food . see who kill's and eat's who lol . not smarter , but from natures stand point or "thejungle" if you want to put it that way is superiour . and technicaly that dosen't offend me . i have seen some truly atrocous individuals in my year's . hell ill probaby set one particular idiot alight just to watch it burn . where as eagles seem pretty decent to me .

Posted: 9/21/2009 12:11 PM PDT
Did you just say that an eagle was smarter than a human? Maybe you, but not a human.

Posted: 9/20/2009 1:45 PM PDT
i would happily trade the existance of foxes for wolverines were i live . i love the cute furry well erm wolverines lol ;) fine then watch the wipe wolverines of the face of the planet . so many other utra animals have been lost (e.g. giant newzealand eagle's (visably salavates over the uses of such a man eating bird)) the masses are ruining everthing even you ?...... think about that one ? that is so cute im in 'pain? . owww >'-'< you wanna put me in one of your people cages ? ill put it this way if the masses discover you "experiments" . rather than try to understand you ? use your work for scientific progress ? or even record your freling results for future research ? no . they'll lock you away and throw away the key . or burn you at the stake ? what im saying is the masses are doomed do not shear there fate . don't be taken with then like the eagles ? p.s. technically from a stratigic point of veiw newzealand could have been won? if the eagals swiched from normal behaviour to a human food source they would theoretically still there .... phsically and mentaly the gaint eagle is superior to the lone human hunter . even in a group situation with out the even of fire arm...........forget it GIANT EAGAL BEAT'S MAN WITH SHARP STICK . or men . for that matter . waaaaaa!!! i wan't a gaint harpy eagle waaaaa!!!! :( a hate human nature .

Posted: 9/20/2009 1:16 PM PDT
The Wolverines should be left alone. Nothing can be done about the masses. You can be put in a cage.

Posted: 9/20/2009 11:59 AM PDT
haven't heard that word in a while . the masses do not know what a wolverine is . there has been a survay lol . so what to do about them ?

Posted: 9/20/2009 11:02 AM PDT
I know what a Wolverine is you imbecile.

Posted: 9/20/2009 9:12 AM PDT
nope that's not proper hate , been half run over though chasing a bus . lol :) you must want me to suffer ......... a bus is to quick lol . if you really hated me , you'd want me to still be alive and awake and screaming while im splattered all over the pavement . there are ways you could actually make that happen , but words are tricky with such things ................... id like to met you face to face and say "awh he's so cute >'-'< ." and stoke you while you gibber over the body of a bady beaten child with a breaze block in hand . yes i find you cute themouth . wolverine cute lol . >'-'< wolverine (scares big bad bears away is the size of a big cat , and has the narghly growl of all , still small and furry though lol and cute!)

Posted: 9/20/2009 7:30 AM PDT
I'd like you to be hit by a bus. Will it happen? We shall see.

Posted: 9/20/2009 7:18 AM PDT
(kisses teeth) so much for this thread , your actually starting to anoy me , you don't hate me . i know hate like the back of my own hand , and youdo not feel that yet . the masses do hate me . they like to hate . there minds are base , and hate is something they can percive . ill put it this way the themouth "people fear what they don't undersand , and what people frear ......ect ..." they'd probably hate you to if they new you . well i hate the masses . they offend me . you can run along and play with them if you wish to , or you can think! not just feel like the mases do , add another element to your above average brain . well i suppose you could just hate me , if you can ? but then again ? and then again ? the masses ......... even in the early 20th century there was alot of thought about what to do with them , wich only colminated in mass sterilizations ugenics being the coin to term . ill respect you if you can manage to hate me . being the passionate emotional guy that i am , but as i said before , and idd rather find a plan to deal with the masses besides killing them , me being the nice huggy me that i am . so you can hate me , i would like that :} but idd like it more if you thougth about the masses .....................................

Posted: 9/20/2009 4:05 AM PDT
They hate you. As do I.

Posted: 9/18/2009 2:57 PM PDT
so what about the masses?

Posted: 9/18/2009 10:38 AM PDT
A theocracy is when a State is ruled by either a God, or a person whom the majority of the populous believe to be a god, such as the Pharaohes of Egypt.

Posted: 9/18/2009 10:31 AM PDT
Not quite a theocracy. A dictatorship that hid behind religion, but most certainly not a theocracy, that is a little more complicated.

Posted: 9/18/2009 9:03 AM PDT
Afghanistan used to be a theocracy under the Taliban.

Posted: 9/18/2009 8:51 AM PDT
Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried. - Winston Churchill

Posted: 9/18/2009 12:49 AM PDT
how in the great knob-grabbing world do you figure that Afghanistan is a theocracy? either read and learn or, and I pride myself on my tolerance, then STFU

Posted: 9/17/2009 1:15 PM PDT
Once you've watched the news long enough, you'll learn that a democracy is at least better than a theocracy (case in point, Afghanistan). I haven't been around WeBook that long, but if you pressed me to say it, I'd say that this place is choke-full of talentless manipulators and cheaters.

Posted: 9/16/2009 3:17 PM PDT
yes , you have said this to me before the mouth , and i agree the wretched masses.............(look of abismall hopless scorn on my face) will alway muck everthing up . hypothetical solution . waste em ? now before you go all , hitler's germany on me about the holocaust and how bad it was that all those people died . think this through , how are you going to make humanity smart enough to work properly . how are you going to get the gene pull above monkey humping standard , say you were to create a seprate society full of writers , how long do you think it would be untill some cave savage disides "me go bash book worm , me want base things , me no know why . me just like bash book worm ." and all his friends go and club the writter's to death , kind reminds me of time machine , if only the eoli just wasted the frakin moorlocks . the masses will always find away to ruin everthing ? i was having some conversation with this guy about it one time , but the point i was making was , maybe we happen'd to what ever was before , stupidaty is obscenly distructive and humanity is far to stupid . unless you have any idea of how to well something the masses? ..................

Posted: 9/16/2009 12:40 PM PDT
I see your point. Indeed I think that democracy is a rather failed system, so Does Dandan beleive that the U.S. is justified in spreading it around the world? I think a geniocracy would work if everyone is equally willing to listen, but the stupid masses would be up in arms about being discriminated against. The intelligent can''t win because they are in the majority. Take the closest example of Democracy we can get, the WeBook vote. Most of the people who got high amounts of votes were up there because they were holding a popularity contest. Imagine if the really good writers were in the top 10%.

Posted: 9/15/2009 9:05 AM PDT
to themouth = why call me a dog no need ........... no need , but yep you are so right , they are the frekin' society lol . do frekin jedi back frekin stab ? i am allmost giving up , it's hopless . nietzsche veiw was that humanity try to better it self , not get rid of the other guy for a ring donught , people the world should try to better .................. hell i just give . nothing wrong with back-stabbing . look what happened to rome . the emporors throat sliced there way to power over everthing for there own personal gain . then there kids followed there princible and throat sliced each other untill they became nothing more than parnoid tyrant's , and when the end came rome was so weack that they didn't even have there own army , they didn't even make a heroic last stand , they ended up pressgaging little ................... my pont is treachery breeds not just tranny , but weakness , if your always thinking about mwah , then when the time comes it's mwah and mwah alone who is gonna help you , if you betray your own plotorain guard , for more grappes , or political power , you gonna get assasinated , like gangs khans arrow breacking speach . hell it's even a tactick , divide and conquer . hell they even say it , "you and what army" ans "erm i kinda murded them all there sleep and sold there wepons for money ."

Posted: 9/15/2009 4:33 AM PDT
I never said I support democracy. Those elements of society you claim I 'trample over' in my quest for riches should, under democratic rule, run things. This is why I consider democracy to be watered down idiocracy. As I have said before, I see nothing wrong with throat-slitting and back-stabbing. And, as for the federal government, never forget that the US is a federal republic, meaning each state has a degree of sovereignity which I believe should be as high as possible. Simply because of micromanagement. If the federal government were to dictate everything, it would be like your boss at work telling you which hand to use when writing, to use the most blatant example of micromanagement. As I have said before, Much to learn you have, young padawan.

Posted: 9/14/2009 2:30 PM PDT
Added to that I still haven't seen that M.D.

Posted: 9/14/2009 2:18 PM PDT
Angst has yet to make an appearance, assumptions are the tools of foolish men. I believe the functionality of your system is obviously flawed. Look at the state of the global economy. Perhaps if you actually thought about my anarchism label, rather that flicking through your mental dictionary and dismissing a metaphor because it isn't taxonomically correct you might learn something. Anarchism is by definition the absence of a state. NOT the absence of organisation. The state has too little control on a federal level and too much control on a state level in your country, and the free-for-all that you seem to see as a good system is organised in that it is separated into classes ( a system which you have so far ignored) and social structure, but is still a ridiculous land of throat-slitting and back stabbing. You seem to think that anyone who does not become sucessful is removed from the society, but the fact is and remains, that they ARE the society. The majority are the ones you will trample over to get to riches and the same ones who are supposed to hold the power.

Posted: 9/14/2009 2:07 PM PDT
My system (mine, mind you, I appear to have invented capitalism now) is flawed because it's ruthless? The question of whether a system if good or not, should be a question of functionality and practicality, and not of morality, although you're perpetuating what Nietzsche calls 'slave morality.' I know how much Nietzsche appeals to your angsty teenage self, so look up 'slave morality' in Thus Spoke Zarathustra (I forget the page). A 'highly organized anarchist society'. Are we having a ' he who displays the most ignorance of political philosophy wins' contest? Besides, I have never promoted anarchism. The government should provide services such as the military, police, roads and naturally, collect taxes and customs in order to maintain these entities.

Posted: 9/14/2009 10:59 AM PDT
My God, it is really happening, the illiterate dog is right again. In his rush to abandon Christianity, Dandan has lost the abilty to understand that morality and social conscience are not linked to it, but are tools of it. The kind of Capitalism he seems to hold in high acclaim is a malfuncitoning (if highly organised) anarchist society. It is a kind of planned free-for-all. I don't beileve in Jesus, but I won't step over people for my own gain, which is where your system is flawed. You would step over the weak to let them stab you in the back.

Posted: 9/14/2009 10:18 AM PDT
what right JOBrien ? what is the system he is taking advantage of ? if we were living in Nazi germany in the 1930's/40's do you think it still right to seel out your "possible?" jew nahbour to the s.s. gastapo hitler youth ect . for your own gain ? that opioin is why that happen'd , that opinion is why things like this will happen over and over again , no one takes a stand . that same "if you can't beat em , join em" attitude what ever happened to D-I-G-N-I-T-Y . where is the idea of not standing for something , where is the "death before dishounor" attitude , where is the life free or die free aproach . rather than just "roll over boy" for a doggy biscuit , and complain when you don't get your walkie's ? where is thee hounor , the valour , the pride . p.s. apolagies to the mouth for being of topic .

Posted: 9/14/2009 10:07 AM PDT
ZanneP has a point regardless of IQ through it's gotten to the stage that dispite how things may seem ? may look ? politics has become almost stagnant if you really think about it do you really want to become part ofa system that will not get anything done . reguardless of whether or not you pour your hart and soul into it ? and i quote "the more things change , the more they stay the same ." and i to have perticular individuals that i would .............. of .

Posted: 9/14/2009 8:55 AM PDT
False, JOB just said what you couldn't figure out for yourself. Since when was anyone too nice to say anything, I migh as well come out with the fact there are many people I would have no remose about having killed, if only I had the power. When was anyone "Nice". All the same, I don't think the debate originated on how best to adapt to survival in a system, but the best system overall. So that wasn't really an argument.

Posted: 9/14/2009 5:10 AM PDT
Thanks, JoBrien. You just said what I've been too nice to say.

Posted: 9/13/2009 11:59 PM PDT
if the man did not create the system, only wishes to take advantage of it, and has the capability to do so, then what right do you have to criticise him for the choice? Have you considered the possibility that Mother Theresa hated orphans but loved Indian food?

Posted: 9/13/2009 7:48 PM PDT
So he's going to be a gynecologist?? I wondered if I was going to find out the speciality tonight.....this program is so interesting. He's not going to be feeding off the wounds of the sick....themouth....he is going to be handing a lot of women tissues....there's a lot of crying going on in those offices over..... hormone issues...getting pregnant....not being able to get pregnant...bad cramps...and the whole range of reproductive cancers....I think we should cut him a little slack.....even if he did like Pres. Bush (God help him)....he has quite a bit of punishment ahead of him...... oh, and themouth....sorry about the slavery thing...I thought you said all americans had slaves....I'm a northern american...we started the civil war.

Posted: 9/13/2009 4:47 PM PDT
Still no retorts. You have a job because you have a head start. You wish set to open your own clinic and become yet another private parasite, feeding off the wounds of the sick. Typical. As for your mothers illness, to adopt your life strategy for a minute, allow me to announce to you that I do not care. Sure, you feel something for her, but this is a discussion on politics, social theory and race, not Altzeimers. Once again you mount a defesive stance to my aggressive arguements, but neglect to fill the holes in your shield, instead using irrelevance, such as your sick mother, to detract from your weak counterattack. On an interesting side note, the Urban dictionary defines a "Tennessee abortion" as giving birth directly into a bears mouth.

Posted: 9/13/2009 11:45 AM PDT
Believe it or not, there exist such people. We call them politically aware. For the rest of you pseudo-intellectuals, there's an old goth song called 'Irresponsible' by Voltaire. Look it up.

Posted: 9/13/2009 11:31 AM PDT

ZanneP
*Dandan wrote the following post at 9/13/2009 6:35 AM PDT A dictatorship is not a way to go, but a geniocracy is. This is a system of government where anyone not possessing a college degree and an IQ of over 150 cannot be elected to public office.* I can't imagine anyone with an IQ over about 100 actually wanting to hold public office.

Posted: 9/13/2009 11:25 AM PDT
Nicotine withdrawal plus the_master's poor spelling make me want to string someone up by the balls.

Posted: 9/13/2009 10:14 AM PDT
to dandan = fat pigs run slow . and yes alzheimers is the worst fate ever . it is actually . no it tops it . the mouth is right capatilisum breeds weakness . those lil rich kids don't have what it takes , and yes pedro swan will probably inherit the earth but they won't be rich . they'll always be shoveling the filth , your greedy attitude is exaclty what's wrong with the world . you do realise that there are only so many berry's on the tree . and only so many tree's . p.s. why do you wish to make the half wit sluts suffer ? it litterally isn't there fault , you must understand the world doom's them to this fate . and with out your help they would only have another "parasite" on there hand's . they just like there "paraties" were born into a pedro like world , they are not smart enough to esacpe there fate , why do you not find it rewarding to save these people ?

Posted: 9/13/2009 8:56 AM PDT
No, it means I have a job to do and you don't. Yes, I am selfish. But if you try to fling around insults, maybe we should switch places one day, and you care for a mother with Alzheimer's while juggling paperwork, counceling and lab-work for a shit salary. One day, I'll be a specialist, and I'm saving money to open a gynecology clinic on my own, without borrowing money from a bank, cause, as you can see, banking got us in trouble in the first place. I do not want children. They will hinder me, and inherit a genetic illness, as well as a predisposition to get Alzheimer's, a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. A side note, I believe capitalism will reward me or punish me depending on my hard work, and the quest for money and power will keep me going even when times are hard. I take care of my mother, not only because I love her, but because of the fat insurance check I get when she dies (provided she doesn't commit suicide or I don't kill her). I keep doing paperwork for the big shots at the clinic in hope of becoming a specialist, and maybe getting part ownership of the clinic. Greed is a powerful incentive and I intend to harvest it. Maybe I'll have children, but it will surely not be my prime objective in life.

Posted: 9/13/2009 8:31 AM PDT
And those benefactors will become rich and soft because they will think they don't need to work for their money. It's all the same, capitalism breeds weakness. People need to know they have someone depending on them whether it is kids or their comrades to function in a way that is truly beneficial. It is easy to be reckless with your own life, but not when you have a purpose to strive for, whether that is the betterment of your childrens futures or your society's welfare. But you have nothing. You are the epitome of selfisness, Pedro spends his life cleaning up your shit so that his kids won't have to, while you are so selfish you won't even have the kids to preserve your own lifestyle. Everything the streotypical American is where I come from. It is all about balance, give the kids enough money that they won't have to do the drap jobs but not so much that they go soft and complacent like you, and begin to think they are entitled to the things they have. I also notice your retorts are becoming less numerous as my arguements against your theory grows, which would suggest that I have the upper hand. Tell me, how does that feel?

Posted: 9/13/2009 7:37 AM PDT
I'm still an intern. In the future, I will earn more. Besides, I have cousins whose children may be the benefactors to my money.

Posted: 9/13/2009 7:30 AM PDT
"3. I earn $40. 000 a year, Pedro works for a buck an hour." That isn't even that much, plus Pedro probably works linger hours, and if you had to cope with his demands you would be even further stretched. I'd say that Pedro would be making about half what you make if He didn't have kids, and those kids (building themselves on Pedro's work ethic) will have better jobs that Pedro, so that one day one of Pedro's kids will be a doctor making twice as much as you and your kids will be nowhere to be found, while you are dust.

Posted: 9/13/2009 7:24 AM PDT
You glorify America, then you say that you believe in Geniocracy? After eight years of retarded rule under your last president? It appears I have overestimated you. Under Communism the worked hard enough, but only under force. Remove the force and there is no reason for them to work. Low wages and no threat of punshment under the new Capatalist system has encourages Crime and emigration. Communism and Capatilism created the Peniless slav, and you only have to walk outsied to hear the jangle of their begging cups to understand. The blacks haven't had enough oppurtunities to drag themselves out, and the recent change in their culture has glorified their status. Suddenly if you don't live in a ghetto you aren't a real black person, just a white in a black skin, like Obama. There was never a work ethic ingrained in them due to the fact they have only ever worked under force, as manual labourers on mimimum wage or as slaves. Now that they can actually make something of themselves the smart ones do, but every culture has it's dumbasses, and they are the Crackheads and "Welfare Queens" in the slums. "Capitalism exalts human beings in what is most noble. Working. Not difficult, manual labor, like the proverbial Pedro works, but intellectual work, the kind which is done by a businessperson, lawyer or doctor" See, you have never done a hard days work in your life. Try picking stones in the fields for a day and maybe you will lose your high ground. Sure you think you and "Pedro" are so different, but I say you are the epitome of laziness, born of parents who worked into infirmity to give you a real chance, you suddenly think you are entitled to have things that others can't have, like an M.D. (which by the way, I still haven't seen) and a nice house. You are your own worst enemie, a spoilt kid. The opposite of your parents. Also you mentioned a robotic underclass, which would essentially do all out work, much like the "Socialist Utopia" from 'The Soul Of Man Under Socialism'. So do you have to grow your own food, keep the animals you feed on? No, even your life where you still have to go to work is almost the same as the "Socialist Utopia" in comparison to three or four hundred years ago. In another four hundred years capitalism should eliminate all work as well, by your estimate. What is the difference?

Posted: 9/13/2009 6:35 AM PDT
I'm not anti-gay. I'm a bisexual man, hibernating from gay escapades for the last six years. Lost my appetite after my father died, really, for both sexes. A dictatorship is not a way to go, but a geniocracy is. This is a system of government where anyone not possessing a college degree and an IQ of over 150 cannot be elected to public office. Of course, my issue with socialism would be that it erodes the working habits of the population. Just look at ex-communist countries (those 'penniless Slavs', as you called them) and you'll see that they do not work hard enough, which is why they still lag behind the developed world in development. Or if you need an American reference, just look at the black 'ghettos' where people live off welfare. Tell me they work hard enough. Capitalism exalts human beings in what is most noble. Working. Not difficult, manual labor, like the proverbial Pedro works, but intellectual work, the kind which is done by a businessperson, lawyer or doctor (although a common med school joke is that surgery is more manual labor than anything else. We call surgeons butchers, jokingly). Having read 'The Soul Of Man Under Socialism', he paints an utopia where there will be no labor. This is unfathomable, as lack of challenging work can lead to boredom, depression anxiety and a myriad other illnesses. This is why retired senior citizens are at an extremely high risk for suicide.

Posted: 9/13/2009 4:29 AM PDT
I still don't believe you. You seem to think that just because I am a child I am an idiot,, so I shall reverse the field. As you are clearly an idiot I shall treat you as a child. Once upon a time in a make believe world called "Europe" people actually read some books like 'The Soul Of Man Under Socialism'. But I don't blame you for assuming we are all ignorant, because you are just a kid. In the end to get things done quickly but badly a dictatorship is the way to go. To get things done too slowly for them to be of any benefit you have Democracy. In the middle ground stands Socialism. I do not advocate Communism, as it is at best a twisted version of socialism in which everyone is equally deprived. I am suprised you have raised Oscar Wilde, I would have thought you were Anti-gay. P.S. a link to the M.D. along with some viable proof that it belongs to you would be sufficient.

Posted: 9/13/2009 3:04 AM PDT
You want a scan of my M.D., mr. mouth? the_master got it right for once. Working at an abortion clinic desensitizes you to suffering, just from dealing with so many stupid women who don't know how to use contraception, and you just want them to suffer. But you can't do that because you gave an oath to help people and with a poor bedside manner, you'd be out on your ass. Real life is not like House. So you go home and on the internet and you vent by shouting at irish teenagers. I agree with your slavery point. However, what we need, and what we have at the moment is mechanical slavery, or the slavery of machines. I'd recommend reading Oscar Wilde's 'The Soul Of Man Under Socialism'. He raises a few good points about dictatorship and the arts, as well as slavery, but I don't entirely agree with the essay, especially as he offers no solution to the problems. We have to cut him some slack, however. He wasn't a politician or economist, after all.

Posted: 9/12/2009 2:22 PM PDT
i think he works in an abortion clinic i think all those dead baby's have got to him .

Posted: 9/12/2009 1:51 PM PDT
I think the most funny thing about this thread is how obvious it is that Dandan is not a doctor. Probably just some sad little kid.

Posted: 9/12/2009 9:22 AM PDT
I have also stopped listening to the_master. It is tedious to decipher your words, and I really do have better things to do. Come back when you have the want for intelligent debate, AND the necessary skills to actually have one.

Posted: 9/12/2009 9:20 AM PDT
I actually agree with the expulsion of the Slavs, but there are no Muslims to expel. They simply don't exist here. They are about 0.0001% of the total populous. Add to that the fact that the government does not represent over half of the people!

Posted: 9/12/2009 8:47 AM PDT
"I would actually advocate slavery if there was a fair fight involved, say there were two equally well armed countries going to war, I would say the country stupid enough to lose should have it's people enslaved. That would mean that there would be no need for people to waste their time doing the crap jobs and perhaps society would move a bit faster." yesss thee old ways , yes back to the proper way of doing things . but nostalgia a side i think slavery of some kind is a nessisarity , look at sparta and the helots(not to sure what the nation was called that they enslaved but it sounded simular please correct me if you know) a slave class of some kind is need to support a civilisation be they men , machines , animals , slavery is a nessaserity , even down to bee's of a hive look a the to staple classes of worker and drone . as grim as it may be it's an nessaserity , even the rich have the butlers , to prosper and and avance there must be somethin under you . as my history teacher used to say , civilation is the result of free time . (free time to think , while lessers do .)

Posted: 9/12/2009 7:51 AM PDT
Slaves? Where did that come from? I would actually advocate slavery if there was a fair fight involved, say there were two equally well armed countries going to war, I would say the country stupid enough to lose should have it's people enslaved. That would mean that there would be no need for people to waste their time doing the crap jobs and perhaps society would move a bit faster. I am fifteen and a half.

Posted: 9/12/2009 7:00 AM PDT
Did you mean JDarrow? Yes, I see two Dandans....but are you a doctor? Do you live a life of greed? And if you say you do, (and I don't know if I believe it) ....how do you maintain a caring attitude toward your patients???? I don't believe that you have to be a christian, or any particular religion for that matter, to be a caring person.... more people have died in the name of religion than for any other reason..... I don't know how old the_mouth is, but he does express himself very well!!...and is very interesting.... (but not all people that came to North America had slaves). You can buy all of the material things in the world....but it doesn't buy happiness. The pig farmer with 5 kids and no money and no social status may be happier than a person who has social status...money... all of the material things he wants. You guys have an interesting discussion......

Posted: 9/12/2009 6:27 AM PDT
On the defensive... I never blamed you of religious fundamentalism if you actually read the thread, only insinuating that if your heritage is as important as you just made it out to be then it should either directly run in your blood, or incite a desperate need for you to separate yourself from it and via that unintentionally give the same image to others. Jesus Christ is of little interest to me, in fact, my old culture has its roots in a survival-of-the-fittest attitude, but they had the idea that i you are the fittest you suceed, and if you are unfit, then you do not. Lack of sucess, it is important to note, is different from all out failure, which could only be gained by explicitly negative behaviour, so to not suceed is to remain a plebean, but a plebean is not the lowest you can go to. Is this not a better system, where those who do wrong are punished and those who do well are rewarded, as opposed to punishing everyone who does not do well? As a side note, I am really growing impatient with the_master's lack of grammar and spelling ability.

Posted: 9/12/2009 2:09 AM PDT
My heritage is irrelevant. I just brought it up to appear more interesting (while it is true that I'm Swedish-Norwegian-English). I do not have children, nor do I wish to have them. You keep blaming me of religious fundamentalism, while I have fulfilled none of the paramount teachings of Christian doctrine, such as turning the other cheek and loving your neighbor. In fact, I think that Jesus Christ was a hippie at best, and a communist scumbag at worst. Christianity has no place in my life, as I have decided to make it an utopia of greed and pragmatism. And geniocracy. And a side note, the grammar and spelling ot the_master's posts is so horrible, I can't even be bothered to read them anymore. @JDHarrow: I have my moments.

Posted: 9/11/2009 12:17 PM PDT
Also, not only have you misinterpreted my age, but you have also misinterpreted my motivations. I wish to stamp out your ignorance, but I hold no delusions of actually changing your barbarian and idiotic world outlook. Only a fool relies on the assmuption that his years have taught him anything.

Posted: 9/11/2009 12:15 PM PDT
And so the fool reveals his foolishness at last. Dandan thinks he is superior to the world. Dandan this and Dandan that. Here's a newsflash,, in the twentieth centurey the achivements of your ancestors don't mean SHIT. So daddy's daddy's Daddy' rode in on "The Gayflower" and stole the land he needed to grow his pitiful brood of Puritan peasants. Big whoop. You have no children, you have no legacy. You douche for a living, sure you make some money, that goes straight into the hands of the usurers you pay to uphold the life you think you have built, but the fact is you have lived a life of luxury in comparison to "Pedro". Pedro, could never become a doctor, because, as you have so ably demonstrated, is based on racism. That is indelible, in the very word above. The Hispanics don't have a choice in their situation, they are forced into it, and in reality, compared to the South, that buck he makes is a high wage, so old Pedro is actually around your level in terms of achievement. I doubt you had to cross perhaps two separate border, brave grave consequences, and apply for citizenship to make a buk an hour, you arrogant pig. The Hispanics are the result of an intermingling of two of the greatest societies that ever walked the Earth. While Most of the Northern Europeans were stabbing each other up, the Indians had already discovered that the world was round, and had developed cities where the poor were looked after, and the rich kept in check. In Spain, after centuries of war with the Muslim Moors the Spanish were still able to become the most powerful nation in Europe up until the fifteen hundreds. What have your ancestors done? Sailed to another land, stole it and began a tradition of radical fundamentalism that still blights the world today. If Genetics are so important then why do you continually bring up that you are an Atheist? Is it the need to diffirentiate from your parents, or parent's parents religious past? The English aren't really a pure race to begin with, an intermingling with Roman, non-Celtic Saxon and latinized French has blurred the line. The Swedes and Norwegians are a mixture of Aboriginal Celtic tribes and Germanic Goths. In fact, compared to me you are a half breed. Add to that that you are an American, so your blood is tainted with Slavs, and Asiatics. There is probably even a bit of Jew in there. Your intellect, on the other hand, isn't exactly shing through here. I pity your misguided attempts at tracing your ancestry like it was a straight line back to the Nords, but unless you live right here in the Old world then chances are your blood is filled with other races, whereas I have a direct line of descent back around nine thousand years, whan my people firs landed here, and before that back thhrough the fist invasion wave to the Danube, and even further back as one of the first Aryans to leave Northern India. But that entitles me to nothing, and you are the same. I pity your patients.

Posted: 9/10/2009 5:43 PM PDT
yes i do .... thank's for acknoleging me , hell read mi book and commen't if you will im all ear's for feed back ?

Posted: 9/10/2009 5:08 PM PDT
I'm shocked! Dandan is so nice on the poetry forum..... and the_master....you do have a way with words....!

Posted: 9/10/2009 5:00 PM PDT
.............................. you have just given the arguement over to me dandan ? you woo women ? with your body and mind . but all is the dance dandan , the lion dances with the gazel , streanth is a dance , all becomes a dance near perfection , superiority it self is a dance . the universe could be called a dance , no . it is a dance with gravity . all is a dance life and death . hot and cold . fire and water . to clame dance is a weakness , makes you the most ............ well they don't have a word for that , you must understand that even wooing your women is a kind of dance . if you can't see the dance of the universe dandan , the dance of those musical GENIOUS!s that you mentioned before , the notes to make such perfection , all is with in the dance and the dance is all that is within us ............. if you cannot see the dance dandan . then i have no pity for you ..........

Posted: 9/10/2009 4:45 PM PDT
Dance is for the weak. I woo my women with my superior intellect and athletic body.

Posted: 9/10/2009 4:21 PM PDT
ein rich , ein volk , ein furah!!! lol , but you do get me though , and the spanish and the red indians have a fine culture of there own . but can you dance ? do you see my point .

Posted: 9/10/2009 4:04 PM PDT
Pedro and I are nothing alike. I am a proud descendant of the Nordic race, while Pedro (who is obviously Latin American) is a mixture of lazy Spaniards and lazy native Americans. Compare the culture of Sweden, Norway and England (countries of my heritage) and the culture of Spain and the Native Americans, and I think you'll find a lot of ways in which I am genetically superior to Pedro. Just a piece of information. World authorities on music consider the music of Nordic composers (Bach, Beethoven, Mozart) to be a supreme form of beauty, while Latin music is considered to be kitsch and devoid of artistic value.

Posted: 9/10/2009 3:57 PM PDT
themouth is fithteen dandan , and i would sugest look into the history of the "pedro's" of this world , you might learn abit more about why "pedro's" brain is so backward . ill put it this way , you'll have no kids , but pedro spawn will be walking the face of the earth for a long time , (yess i know the horror??) men/women are very maliable dandan , genetically you and pedro are very simular indeed , but you childhood , your beging's were as different as can be , pedro will never amount to anything more than shining out toilet's , shoveling fieces and pumping out more empty headed pedro spawn . but pedro ...... was as the pedro's before him , molded that way . p.s. lol! parasites , yeah you said it there , but the mouth is still right .

Posted: 9/10/2009 3:48 PM PDT
And as for my 'not-having-an-answer', bear in mind that I'm an adult with responsibilities and not a freeloader who lives of someone else's back, like certain people I know.

Posted: 9/10/2009 3:46 PM PDT
yadda yadda yadda. 1.I have an M.D., Pedro doesn't. 2. I scrape parasites from wombs, Pedro cleans my toilet. 3. I earn $40. 000 a year, Pedro works for a buck an hour. 4. I am intelligent, hard working and have fiscal acumen, Pedro is lazy, uneducated and stupid. 5. I am middle class and childless. Pedro cleans shit and has a clan of five children. If Pedro wanted to move up the social ladder, he would NOT have had five children, he would have taken a LOAN and tried his best to start a business or go to a university. But he seems content with cleaning the toilet and returning home to a screaming gaggle of parasites. Moral of the story, I am successful, while Pedro is not, through no fault of my own, but through fault of Pedro's. Since I was born into poverty, this indicates that my grandparents were lazy, which does not hold true for my parents. My parents worked their way up the social ladder. This makes them hard-working. Note: The stereotypical Pedro is not a real person. He is merely a reflection of the freeloaders who do not deserve, but still want special treatment, lower taxes and such other perks that liberals seem to think he deserves, by merit of being poor. Since when is poverty something to celebrate? Since when is ineptitude something to celebrate? Also, I can tell from your picture that you're very young. Thirteen, maybe. If I remember developmental psychology well enough, this is the stage in your life when teenagers overcompensate for their basic egocentrism by getting involved in 'real and noble' causes. This unfortunate burst of idealism, as well as the remainders of the egocentrism, leads the unfortunate teenager to the misguided belief that his or her opinion matters and that he or her is somehow important in the decision-making processes of the societal units. The working class has mechanisms of bettering its existence. We call these mechanisms unions, and strikes.

Posted: 9/9/2009 4:30 PM PDT
The working class in the US is becoming the poor. George W. never cleaned a toilet and my old boss earned more than a doctor and he never even went to college, but he did inherit his father's company.

Posted: 9/9/2009 2:11 PM PDT
Looks like someone doesn't have an answer...

Posted: 9/9/2009 1:57 PM PDT
"testify" lol . themouth said it exactly like it is .

Posted: 9/9/2009 12:03 PM PDT
But in the end you all strive for unachieveable goals. Can you tell me all your self proclaimed hard work has made you exempt from money troubles? I didn't think so. So you were born into poverty. By your thinking that would make your parents (the same people who apparantly worked themselves into infirmity) lazy. Your entire arguement is full of contradictions! Don't you understand! How many of those big corporation owners were born in the slums? A percentage measured in tenths. So in all your windblowing about the virtues of working hard, in the end the people at the top are the people who never did a days hard work in their lives, the inheritors and the trust fund yuppies. From George Bush to Paris Hilton, the people who have all the best things in life are freeloaders of a kind a million times worse than some Californian Octo-mum, and yet you maintain the idea that they have worked hard for it? The poorest of classes is called the WORKING class for a reason. They clean the toilets and sweep the streets for spoilt little babies like you. You glorify the Bourgeois to the point of divinity in a misguided attempt to prove that hard work makes wealthy men. Did George Bush ever clean a toilet? Did Donald Trump ever sweep a street. No. The American dream is more of a fantasy. You can spend your whole life working and all you will get is shit, my ancestry is a testament to that. There are farmers who have worked their hands to the bone and have nothing to show for it but debt. There are bankers out there now who were put through university by Mummy and Daddy and they are earning massive bonuses for absoulute failure of the highest degree! There is a reason why the the working class is the largest and the upper class the smallest. The whole pyramid is founded on the broken dremans of those at the bottom. Don't believe me? Find the nearest person in a dead end job.

Posted: 9/9/2009 11:10 AM PDT
dam ..... themouth you have said it like it is in the fewest words , im almost abit evnvious , people like dandan will never learn the scum that breed more scum and become successively more stupid over each generation are a result of this abuse , the whole stystem is obscene . and thank's to themouth the summing up the whole thing in two lines .

Posted: 9/9/2009 11:02 AM PDT
And if those with money want more, they will work more and get more. Those who want money but do not want to work for it (the poor), end up with no money. In my line of work, you get a lot of stupid people, and most of them are poor. You can't imagine what would they do. All they need to do is cough up five k for an abortion and live on, but they choose to reproduce and waste somewhere in the area of a million dollars on children. If you want success for yourself, you have to play it smart, and maybe slit a few throats, but in the end, victory will leave you satisfied.

Posted: 9/9/2009 9:46 AM PDT
Not all Americans are greedy. But right wing Americans glorify capitalism, a system based on greed. In reality the only reason why there are poor people at all is because those who have money want more.

Posted: 9/8/2009 5:42 PM PDT
i didn't say all americans were greedy , so yes you to agree captitalisum is bad , oh i can hear that blot sliding into place , that round clicking in the barrel "america i have a drea......" how many more great men must be sacrificed to the juganaunt of "progress" how many more graves must be filled . god good im sorry to say this but american politics is a joke . and don't try to bottom line me with that . hell all mordern day politcs is a joke , human life seemes to have less and less value ........................

Posted: 9/8/2009 5:21 PM PDT
Greed is never a good thing, and all Americans are not greedy. Health care reform will take as long as it takes. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: 9/8/2009 4:51 PM PDT
JDarrow . yes im a bad speller . but don't we all ? think about it ? a fat cat isn't a healthy cat now is it , since when was greed ever good for anything ? my issues are that it will take so long to put heathcare or america back into any desent form , that any presadent who attempts this will be assasinated long before there plans come to fruit , so in essents america needs to reform or it's doomed . doomed ................. 'doomed ? ............ 'doomed ........( doom) .............................dooooooom ........... p.s. sorry about the whole doom thingy but i love invader zim it's a really funny cartoon .

Posted: 9/8/2009 4:28 PM PDT
To: the_master You need a dictionary. You seem to have issues about the US and capitalism My issues are about the US and Healthcare Reform

Posted: 9/8/2009 3:20 PM PDT
yess and im not surprised , in this world , but that's still alot considering the size of islam . one has to go ethier the decadent west or the fundimental east . one out of every a hundred muslims could potentually blow you up . actually ow . things are even worse than i thought ? there are alot of muslims in this world themouth .

Posted: 9/8/2009 3:09 PM PDT
But you still don't realise that the amount of militant Muslims is about 1% of the actual Muslim population!

Posted: 9/8/2009 3:03 PM PDT
themouth wrote : I didn't know that the government covered it after retirement age. So whats the big deal then, they are just cutting sixtu five years off it, big deal, you don't see pensioners freeloading off the benifits. they don't have jak to free load of ? five six years and just don't go in the same sentence , the whole things falling apart .

Posted: 9/8/2009 3:01 PM PDT
JDarrow they really don't care , it aftect them in no way ? they can retire to there youghts for all they care , and yes the'll pass that right on :) they won't even flinch . as thee old saying goes "money makes the world go round" and the youghts to go around it lol .

Posted: 9/8/2009 2:56 PM PDT
You spout a heap of crap about pensions being the hallmark of a life well spent then you say leave the old to die. Sure why don't we just stuff the old folks in a gas chamber while were at it? to themouthLOL!!!! you hit the spot , but basiclly our friends consept is work or die ? but as my post above compared work in a capitalistic state to something akin to being a batterie chicken which is terrible any way . but seriously dude , you have got to understand that even though you nice huggy muslim friends don't want to kill you , there religion say's other wize . sure alot of muslim comunitys are all peace and stuff , be we again't livin' the way there book say's we should , we or our way of western life can and in some places is afecting them , sure it's utopia over there , but the west is setting them back ....................... god not matter how i put it , the west and the east cannot exist in the same world , one hast to go . LOL!!! gas chabered pesioners , why ? ans "because they out LIVED there usefullness ."

Posted: 9/8/2009 2:39 PM PDT
I didn't know that the government covered it after retirement age. So whats the big deal then, they are just cutting sixtu five years off it, big deal, you don't see pensioners freeloading off the benifits.

Posted: 9/8/2009 2:37 PM PDT
to JDarrow you wrote : Satyr - I think right now more people are afraid of terrorism(connected to communism?) I know that a few years ago when the Eastern Seaboard lost electricty...(after 9/11) I remember driving home from work and I couldn't get any radio stations except for one Canadian one...Everyone I know was totally panicked....no traffic lights anywhere...we couldn't get gas...no cell phones. People were terrified ...they thought it was another attack. So I think you are right...people value their freedom....but I always wonder about that because you work work work....spend spend spend....owe owe owe....money . It's always about money. now you see it or as one poet i know said "slave to the system" or as i say duracell .......................... lol but it really isn't funny now is it ?

Posted: 9/8/2009 1:40 PM PDT
Really....and what about all of the employers that don't offer it? What about the self employed? Have you ever had to buy insurance for yourself? I agree that people need to work, however, the cost of health insurance will soon make many companies not able to afford it....or they pass the cost on to the employee...who soon won't be able to afford it.

Posted: 9/8/2009 1:35 PM PDT
But the pension doesn't cover the cost of Health insurance for pensioners. What the hell? You spout a heap of crap about pensions being the hallmark of a life well spent then you say leave the old to die. Sure why don't we just stuff the old folks in a gas chamber while were at it? I don't think you understand. The actual Quran is quoted earlier not an Imam, and no "War against the west" even existed when it was written. Taquiyya isn't religious deception, that is a spurious and biased interpretation! Taquiyya is when a Muslim pretends to be a Jew or a Christian or whatever to avoid facing prejudice and persecution for their beliefs. You can't even spell it, and you try to explain what it is! You are utterly ridiculous, in fact Muslims probably use Taquiyya in the U.S. to escape ignorant witchhunters like you! Please research things before you throw them around.

Posted: 9/8/2009 1:17 PM PDT
What the_master and themouth have fallen victim to is taquiiya, also known as religious deception, which is practiced by every imam that spouts the triteness of 'islam is a religion of peace.' And I agree with Bush that anyone who wants health insurance should get a job. We're not running a nursery home in the US.

Posted: 9/8/2009 1:17 PM PDT
I quoted earlier that that is wrong. I have actually read the Quran, and I will re-iterate, the Quran explicitly states that Islams greatest allies will be The People of The Book. Jews and Christians. Nowhere does it say that Muslims should kill christians. Infact Muhammed wished, not to start his own religion, but to become a Jewish prophet, but when the Jews of Mecca and Medina rejected him due to his illiteracy and Arab blood he formed his own religion.

Posted: 9/8/2009 1:14 PM PDT
I have to be honest...I didn't look up "nanny state" ( I knew that would come back to haunt). What I was referring to ...is all of the people here that are so worried that we are becoming socialized....especially if the government takes a part in Health Care...what some people don't understand here is that once you hit retirement age...the health insurance you get is government run.... The unregulated insurance we have for everyone else is a free for all....they cancel you and jack up the rates whenever they please...so we have to do something about changing all of that whether it takes years, or decades. I think the Republicans especially the conservatives are the ones that don't want any change...(in general ) they don't like any government involvement of any kind. Satyr - I think right now more people are afraid of terrorism(connected to communism?) I know that a few years ago when the Eastern Seaboard lost electricty...(after 9/11) I remember driving home from work and I couldn't get any radio stations except for one Canadian one...Everyone I know was totally panicked....no traffic lights anywhere...we couldn't get gas...no cell phones. People were terrified ...they thought it was another attack. So I think you are right...people value their freedom....but I always wonder about that because you work work work....spend spend spend....owe owe owe....money . It's always about money. Just one US opinion

Posted: 9/8/2009 12:38 PM PDT
a genie lol!! "ALAH! the infidels will never suspect that sulihim ." i would not put it past them . if they found that hypothetical genie in that hypothetical bottle ............... not all musims are trying to kill us themouth . but acording to the quran they should be ?

Posted: 9/8/2009 12:34 PM PDT
decades not year's thats what im saying JDarrow , do you think obama will not have whole straight through his head or his hart in decades . he can do it before he get's assasinated it's that simple . and the typical american view thing is when you were going on about a nanny state . obama is no where near that kind of politishion , i like in england and i know one when i see one .............

Posted: 9/8/2009 11:41 AM PDT

Satyr
Perhaps the Commies weren't so bad after all, at least they were atheists:). I wonder which most Americans would prefer to have as the main enemy? I have a feeling that communism is still seen as more of a danger to the capitalist world.

Posted: 9/8/2009 11:19 AM PDT
I would like to see all Christians shot. There, now that is just about the equivalent of what all you Quran bashers are basically saying here. Come on guys, they are real people, I doubt the muslims living in London right now live in feudal societies and tents and have hareems... What's next, a terrorist attack involving a genie?

Posted: 9/8/2009 10:57 AM PDT
But if you're saying that we can't fix our health care system here...you're wrong. It might take time.....we have no other choice.

Posted: 9/8/2009 10:53 AM PDT
I have no idea what your point is. JDarrow, the man see's there is a SERIOUS problem with american health care and he wants to fix it, it if dosen't work well then??? no he doesn't that's a typical american veiw What is a typical American view? I don't have a clue what you are saying.

Posted: 9/8/2009 10:34 AM PDT
JDarrow , the man see's there is a SERIOUS problem with american health care and he wants to fix it , if it dosen't work well then ??? no he doesn't that's a typical american veiw , the man want's to fix things , because they really are not okay the way they are . i pesonally don't think anyone could ? obama or jesus him self , the task is so monolithica it's almost or completely imposible . and yes if the state leaft everthing alone , i probably would be typing this in america but it doesnt , so here i am not in the U.S.A. it's not a free country , it's just the state want's you to think that ? yeah im sure you all do ? but your not in congress :) see my point , its where the power is :)

Posted: 9/8/2009 10:22 AM PDT
nope america is strange in that it has so many steriotypes , redneck being one of meany lol , nope quite alot arn't , but those that are ? erm japanise people all still have that foundation in there cultre , i would have to say they are not all bound to the emperor or fudal shogun , but they sure as hell act like it ? yes and so is the quran :) but it's also strongly agaist the way we live our lives , and violence in our exeption , doesn't have any quarels on our part , like the bit in the bible that say's "thou shall not suffer the witch to live" (the whole quote ives me tingles it's so classic it almost brings a tear to my eye) but most christan's do go burning those witches now do they ? acording to the bible they should . but they don't :) see my point . true but it was sprad thoughout the east with blood and by the blood it shall be spread . and they would be happy to sell you heroin from the feilds of popy's in afganistan , my point is . islamists have got there religion right in fundamentalisum , and that is one scarry religion to behold . nope christinity has abit more freedom than islam , but yeah it say's that too , hence the term heathen and the "THINGS?" that were done to them , christanity has a problem with people who have no faith or a religion that is not up to standard , although catholosisum was abit convert , then invade or invade then convert . i would just say no where in the crusades of chrisendom did ten year olds wonder into the streets with sucide bombs? the jews well , yep i suppose there religon isn't so external , but there not scarry , they have no need to take over the world there to self abosorbed . but that's not the point . the WILL of alah is ? and muslims really , really hate jews . come to think the jews get the bad end of every stick ................ this world is so sad , this thread is depressing me .

Posted: 9/8/2009 10:17 AM PDT
Thank you....

Posted: 9/8/2009 10:13 AM PDT
Finally someone sane!

Posted: 9/8/2009 9:58 AM PDT
Nanny state??? Obama wants the government to take care of things people should be taking care of themselves???? Fact: The cost of Health care in the USA is rising faster than anything else....and we need intervention. Millions of people have no health insurance and millions of people have lost their jobs...and cannot afford health insurance. Consider this..paying $940.00 per month for health insurance that only pays for two doctor visits per year per person...50% co-pay on prescriptions...and only 70% coverage when admitted into the hospital. So if you're not dead broke after paying the monthly insurance premiums ... you will be by the time you've paid your part of prescriptions or doctor visits. Bush was ignorant.....born into wealth...never suffered a day in his life...had no idea what the "average" american citizen was experiencing...."You want health insurance...get a job" his great quote. What many people in the USA don't realize is that even though they are comfortable with a job and health insurance benefits....they are already paying for those without ,and their premiums just keep rising (by 25% as with some insurance companies just this year) ....you can say goodbye to any raise you might deserve at your job. Many people who have health insurance are only one step away from bankruptcy....if they lose their job . Most of the people in jeopardy are people over the age of 50. No one I know (US citizens)...wants to police the world. In fact most believe we need to concentrate on helping our own people.... Just my views....living in the USA all my life

Posted: 9/8/2009 9:35 AM PDT
Actually id you knew anything about muslims you would realise that just as not every American is a Redneck, every Irishman a leprechaun or every Japanese person a Samurai, most muslims are against violence. The Quran actually mentions that the muslims greatest allies in its battle against immoralty will be "The People of The Book" (That's Christians and Jews) and that "The way of Islam is to spread rose-water, not blood". There are Muslims who advocate "World conversion", but I would happily shoot them all in the heads, as most other people would. The far more radical religion is Christianity, which openly says that unbelievers MUST be converted in several passages. The Jews are the least radical, in that they don't give a shit about anyone else, they prefer their religion to be more like an exclusive club than a greedy monster swallowing up the world.

Posted: 9/8/2009 8:44 AM PDT
themouth is actually right on this one . and america is resposible for the whole global jehad thing , and as far as im conserned obama is the best president in my life time , im suprised they haven't asasinated him yet . but no matter how good he is he can't fix america , he can't fix the world . it's all to much , even for him . but yes themouth "muslims are trying to take over the world" as i friend of mine once said . and to stop this doesn't need more milliatary might , it doesn't need more powerfull , wepon's or even hasher law's . although what it does need . i really don't want to say , it basically this ..... how do you stop a religion from spreading ????? that's what it is , islamic fundamentalisum , true to the koran/quran (however it's spelled) proper muslims are out there dying for alah in iraq and afganistan . converting people on the streets . it's harrowing .........................

Posted: 9/7/2009 7:28 PM PDT
Just a few exaggerations and misrepresentations here ... but who needs facts when hyperbole can move a debate along :O)

Posted: 9/7/2009 3:22 PM PDT
Um, a damn heap of your damn country is hispanic,and they didn't pop out of the ground. So where is your basis for controlling immigration? I thought you were in the land of the free, and yet you want to kick out the people you don't like. Remember the Irish? The people that built your railroads and skyscrapers? The people who left their homeland due to poverty, and were exploited. They were immagrants too. And you are an immigrant, a few generations down the line. Islamic invasion? Bullshit. There is about thirty muslims in my entire city of 100, 000. Damn boy you sure are ignorant of Europe. I suppose you think we all keep a secret Muslim in out cupboards... I know who Geert Wilders is, who doesn't after the speech he tried to give in the Bristish parliament. He was a racist, and so are you. Not every muslim is a terrorist, and if you think so you are a damn fool. Have you even met a Muslim before? We don't need you to show us how it's done. In fact We don't need you at all. What use are you to the world? You Exprt nothing worth the scrap it is made from, all the universities are working on the basis of money... America has noting to offer to the world except ignorance and grief.

Posted: 9/7/2009 2:56 PM PDT
No, because hard-earned pensions are the hallmark of a life well spent. I was born into poverty and my parents worked their asses off to get me through college and medschool. This has cost my father his life and my mother is on disability (another thing I don't want abolished). If my parents can do it, and if I can do it, so can the child abandoned on the street and people born into poverty. As for policing your own countries? Let me just say two words: Islamic invasion. There, how good are you at policing your countries. I see Europeans have the guts to prosecute innocent politicians (Geert WIlders, google is your friend) but cannot control the demographic and criminal time-bomb that are your naturalized Muslims. This is where the US should step in and show you how it's done, after we've taken care of our own illegal immigrant problem, of course. If you find a solution for your immigrant problem first, feel free to show us how it's done.

Posted: 9/7/2009 2:30 PM PDT
Oh my dear Vishnu "The world needs policing" HAHAHA! If you had any respect for the other inhabitants of this planet you would realise that they have this mad thing called a "Government" which does all the policing for their own countries. Why should you be so supremely arrogant as to think that simply by your interferance youspit in the face of every other nation. If the torture is legitimate then why is there laws against it? Why aren't those laws changed? Because of your own constitution! By torturing prisioners you fly in the face of the very principles upon which your country was founded. What about the people are born into poverty? How did they earn their death? What about those who are too vulnerable to the world to function as ordinary people? Do they deserve death? What about the child in the street which has been abandoned? Does she deserve to die because you would rather put your faith in a system that benifits no-one but insurance corporations? What about the people who lost their jobs because your precious and almighty capatalist banking system has fallen flat on it's ass? Are they lazy? Do they deserve to suffer because they are so "lazy" they cannot create jobs out of thin air? I suppose you want to abolish pensions too...

Posted: 9/7/2009 2:12 PM PDT
About the healthcare system, I do sincerely believe that if you're lazy and/or incompetent enough to have health insurance or the money to pay health care, you deserve to die. This is darwinism in action and should not be interfered with. We hear lots of left-wingers whining about 'disrupting natural order' but when time comes to implement natural order (darwinian natural selection) in human society, the nonsense from them is deafening. What Obama is introducing is a 'nanny state' which will take care of things people need to care of themselves. \ Regarding Gitmo, the threat of the Islamic world and its jihadic actions warrant the use of some machiavellian measures. If national security is the goal and torture is the mean, than the end justifies the means. And as for being 'world police'... can you see any country capable of doing it? The world needs policing, perhaps not by the US, but for the moment, there is nobody else.

Posted: 9/7/2009 11:34 AM PDT
"Closing Gitmo" Where? Guantanamo? Okay lets just go over what Guantanamo is. It is a thin strip of land that was invaded by a bullying and interfering state in the later half of the twentieth century. So was this oppressive state some middle eastern dust bucket? Not quite... What about the U.S. conquest of Korea? Something real and long lasting that he is doing is shutting down the crap American healthcare system, which basically says that if you don't have the money to go to hospital, you don't deserve to live. The dangers of terrorism have never been so slight, I can't even remember the last threat, nevermind attack on America... Unless you want to swoop in an do your whole World Police thing, invading the streets of Mumbai I doubt Guantanamo is of any use to anyone. If you can't even comply with your own damn torture laws, than how can you go around the second-world telling them how to set up Democracies. America under the Bush administration was a joke. Literally.

Posted: 9/6/2009 9:35 AM PDT
Obama is a master of what the ancient Athenians called sophistry. So far we have yet to see anything real and long-lasting from him, to say nothing of his ill-advised flirtations with dictatorships like Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and his blindness to the dangers of terrorism ( closing Gitmo was not a great move). Bill Clinton was a good president, but Hilary Clinton is a bit too left-wing to my liking.

Posted: 8/21/2009 6:21 PM PDT
one thing i've noticed that is consistant in politics is that when a problem aries and leader's don't deal with it (pretend it dosen't exist) it gets passed on to the next goverment in power who again don't solve it . while it only gets worse and worse and eventually adds to other issues wich crack and then shatter the state , and by the time a resposible govenment does get in power the hard choices they make are two little to late and the state falls anyway .

Posted: 8/11/2009 1:44 PM PDT
Sorry that should be Taoiseach (I can be dumb sometimes...)

Posted: 8/11/2009 1:43 PM PDT
The people will always need a face for a problem, the looming cloud of a recession just isn't enough to complain about. In southern Ireland the people blame the Taiseach (the guy in charge, kinda like a president) for just about everything, even though the man did nothing to cause the problem and is only making some decisions that, while being a little difficult for the people to put up with, are intelligent and effective in the long run. People need a scapegoat.

Posted: 8/8/2009 6:06 PM PDT

TsungChi
Yup....think Obama's falling approval rating shows the honeymoon is fully over and the reality of some of the big problem's facing the US are kicking in. Considering how fast he is trying to push health care through is a prime example......

Posted: 8/8/2009 4:26 PM PDT
less taxes is good for long term , and iran well if there left alone they won't destroy the world as we know it , but that u.s. nuclear defence thingy , thats scarry ?

Posted: 8/7/2009 11:47 PM PDT
I think the controversy was more to do with the fact the Obama was taken as this messainic figure, and people began to think that he couldn't fall into the traps that most politicians fall into, i.e. going back on promises.

Posted: 8/7/2009 5:53 PM PDT

TsungChi
They've got to pay the bills...and they are racking up some huge ones. Stimulus, health care, cash for clunkers, and on and on.

Posted: 8/7/2009 2:53 PM PDT
Sorry about 1. I meant the USA. All through the Obama campaign he said again after again that there would be no raising of taxes on th emiddle class, but just a couple of days ago Timothy Geitner said that they wouldn't be ruling anything out when it came to raising taxes. Possible U-turn in the pipes?

Posted: 8/7/2009 8:18 AM PDT

TsungChi
1. What U turn? Which country? 2. Iran: generally, an unstable country with some democratic zeal (although its past election stunted any progress here) that would turn downright scary if it developed a nuclear weapon...considering its open hostility toward Israel. (By no means an expert summary) 3. Clintons: royalty to some, despised by others. Despite his personal troubles, Bill was and still is a larger than life type figure. He served during a pretty prosperous time in the US and was (is) considered one of the U.S's most brilliant political minds. Think his image was tarnished a bit when he campaigned for Hillary and made some critical gaffes, but look who the US sent to N. Korea to get those two journalists. No one has international star power like Bill.....and pulling that off cemented his place. Hillary: viewed as smart, aggressive, go-getter, and also loyal for sticking with Bill. She got slammed on the health care thing when Bill was prez, but regrouped, and would have been prez. herself if not for the perfect storm of Obama. Seems to have found her place as SOS. Bill and Hillary together: ambitious, opportunistic....loved by many, hated by many.

Posted: 8/5/2009 11:26 AM PDT
I have a topic or three which I find interesting but would like a little perspective. First of all what is the general opinion of the possible U-turn on taxing the middle class that may be implemented? Secondly, what is the opinion on Iran in the states? Thirdly, what is the opinion on the Clinton family in the U.S.?