This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Genre Café > Romance > Looks like Romace...
Romance
Posted: 12/25/2017 4:03 AM PST
Romance is the expressive and pleasurable feeling from an emotional attraction towards another person. 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/14/2013 9:42 PM PDT
On Wattpad.com, the Romance books probably make at least 98% of Wattpad books. The other 2% is all the other genres...  
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/10/2013 8:44 PM PDT
Ouch! The forum is young, give it a chance. Romance always starts as a slow burning ember that inevitably sparks the fires of passion and....wait, I think I just stumbled across the opening line to my next novel :)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/3/2013 3:21 PM PDT
...is dead. YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH
Sign-Up or Login to Reply