This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/15/2010 6:32 AM PDT
give them a double name (eg: 'hearts and minds act') what about 'Liberties and -Rights, -Trappings', it really does depend on why these laws are being created.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/11/2010 12:24 PM PDT
sure. no problem.

Posted: 6/10/2010 8:51 AM PDT
Yeah, that's good. I like that :) Thanks

Posted: 6/10/2010 7:22 AM PDT
better society laws? it sounds almost as if that was the original intent, or rather, what was told to the people as the reason for them. um...correctional behavioral laws. you could always grab one phrase and then just abbreviate it, like an anagram (i think). Example, BS laws. for better society. that one is a bit ironic. i'm not sure. i suppose think like the people who set the laws. it seems like these things are illegal for different purposes then what would have been told to the people, so the name would sound official and/or salutary. Well, good luck!

Posted: 6/6/2010 1:43 PM PDT
Mm, in my story music is illegal, but I want a set of laws that just ban these things. It could probably also ban guns and/or have a curfew.

Posted: 6/5/2010 8:55 AM PDT
Ahhhh....dress code laws? Do these laws only ban certain clothing, or other things too?

Posted: 6/4/2010 9:57 PM PDT
So there are these group of laws banning sorta regular things. Sweathshirts with hoodies, tight pants, visible boxers, backwards hats, etc. My question is what should I call these laws? I want it to be the "something something laws" if you know what I mean. Any help? Thanks, Faero