This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Writing Groups > Does Your Book Need A Cover?
Drum up support for a new WEbook writing group and connect to WEbookers with similar interests.
Posted: 12/5/2009 9:04 PM PST
if anyone would like a cover, give me a shout out, i have a program ive downloaded that im trying to get used to so ill do the best i can to helpout in any way that i can. thanks! Spirit_Takashi
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 12/5/2009 11:32 AM PST
id like toget photoshopfor my computer but i dont know if i have topay for it and id like it if i didnt have to, can anyone help? cuz then i could help do covers too! i hand draw all my covers and probably every year i redraw tham becuz i get better at drawing my characters... if someone would just let me know that would be great! Spirit_Takashi

Posted: 1/10/2009 5:21 PM PST
I'm a writer who also likes to play with Photoshop, and I need reasons to practice and improve my skills! I created a group for people to request covers for their books: http://www.webook.com/community/groupInfo.aspx?gId=f4033e676941455697f661de435637d5 If there are any other Photoshop (or PSP) users out there who want to offer their skills, they are also welcome. Stop by if you get a chance!